25 DAYS BEFORE AWB

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 Days before AWB

While this is something we definitely should be concerned about, posts like these do not do much. A better use of time and bandwidth would be to discuss ways to fight sucha move.

25 Days before AWB

Yep, time is running out. Better get stuff while you can! I've got two AKs for sale for $11,000 each, and an AR for $15,000. Details aren't important. Get them quick! I'm also selling ammunition for those at $2.50/round. You can PM me, or just paypal me immediately with the money so somebody else doesn't beat you to it!

Yep, time is running out. Better get stuff while you can! I've got two AKs for sale for $11,000 each, and an AR for $15,000. Details aren't important. Get them quick! I'm also selling ammunition for those at $2.50/round. You can PM me, or just paypal me immediately with the money so somebody else doesn't beat you to it!

LOL!!! [rofl][laugh2][rofl][laugh2]

Yeah, seriously...Mods, can we get this stupid thread locked and/or deleted?

There is also a comet coming by the earth. During which time you can drink this special drink that will kill your human body and beam your spirit up to outer space where you will live with the rest of the people who do that on the comet forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom