21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

You won’t win trolls over with logic or facts. You’re wasting your time.

They are a product of a lifetime of hate and disinformation (and in some cases the policies of the agencies they work for), which often seek out and target the weak and mentality ill for political gain.

0D074415-4345-4F55-9AB0-0654C97CD886.png

I look at statistics and children dying rather than antiquated 1700’s logic
Statistically guns save far more (500K to 3M DGU a year) lives annually than they take (40K). Which, 3/4 of those lives taken with a firearm (all types) are suicides, which likely would still occur but with another method.
The reality is hardening schools, and allowing teachers to carry goes a ling way towards prevention.

Statistically guns save far more (500K to 3M DGU a year) lives annually than they take (40K). Which, 3/4 of those lives taken with a firearm (all types) are suicides, which likely would still occur but with another method.
The reality is hardening schools, and allowing teachers to carry goes a ling way towards prevention.
Sure, but we should also look at the types of guns used that carried out the murders

The thing that shot out those little metal things that tore through the organs and ended the lives of those kids and teachers....that's the thing that ultimately killed them. That was the tool that was used. Both the person AND THE GUNS are responsible.
Removing the tool does not stop the intention of committing evil.

The IC is set to become a local politician (City Council):
Note the election did take place before he screwed the pooch. I agree with the mayor that there's no legal reason, yet, to deny him the seat, but I wonder if the answer would be the same if he were charged with negligent homicide. And regardless of whether there's legal reason to deny him the seat, IMNSHO he should resign because nobody would or should work with him.

The founding fathers intended well-trained civilian militia to be able to use firearms that could fire one wildly inaccurate round per minute in order to defend the country from foreign invasion, because that was the available tech at the time... I doubt they intended a single teenager to be able to mow down an entire classroom of children with a weapon that can fire several rounds per second.

I look at statistics and children dying rather than antiquated 1700’s logic

The people that pay for these trolls must never check back to see if they are even doing a good job or not. Easy DNC money!

You wanna talk about echo chamber? NES is full of the same exact arguments, then when anyone you don't agree with says anything, you label them a troll and ban them lmao
BECAUSE IT IS NORTHEAST SHOOTERS! Everyone here is a gun owner, and most lean right or libertarian. It is intentionally an echo chamber about a SPECIFIC SUBJECT.

It's impressive that someone goes through all the work with classified ads to give the appearance of being a gun owner.

One sale with feedback from another member who joined two months prior?

LuLz. Do we even know what the sale was?

/eta

Found the sale. A PPK 380? LuLz again. James Bond fantasies anyone?

Yes, they did, and I am supposed to believe it was calculated to have the effect it did? Simplest explanation: they wanted to know whether anyone was still alive, and in the heat of the moment they didn't think it through.
Gets my vote, but some here are quick to condemn those under fire while sitting in a nice chair. Maybe with arms, something like an armchair.

I read that, but it was not clear which police it was, the local and school cops that had been sitting outside the room for 10s of minutes listening to perp murder children, or the BP who actually went in. The timeline also wasn't very clear in the interview.
I'm willing to take it at face value, BP guys did the announcement. Doesn't change the fact they went through the door.

Except in the founding fathers lifetimes there were major technological advancements in firearms tech and lethality, yet nowhere is there any evidence of them saying "hey maybe we should rethink this."
There are patents for repeating rifles and multi-barreled rifles that date back to when they were alive. I don't think they worked out the kinks, but there were definitely weapons on paper very similar to todays weapons.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
You want to change that, get 2/3rds of the states and call a constitutional convention.
no government in the world wants citizenry to be capable to outgun or be capable to compete firepower wise with the official military and police forces. it is pretty much universal, and leads to bans on anything with rifled barrels and projectile speeds high enough to be effectively lethal past 50-100 yards.

one way or another it gets enforced everywhere, as whole world goes to hell, steadily and happily, with proper marching orders.

One sale with feedback from another member who joined two months prior?

LuLz. Do we even know what the sale was?

/eta

Found the sale. A PPK 380? LuLz again. James Bond fantasies anyone?

"I am located in Newton MA."

Checks out.

The founding fathers intended well-trained civilian militia to be able to use firearms that could fire one wildly inaccurate round per minute in order to defend the country from foreign invasion, because that was the available tech at the time... I doubt they intended a single teenager to be able to mow down an entire classroom of children with a weapon that can fire several rounds per second.
Stop. Just stop the nonsense. Educate your self and read the Federalist Papers. Oh, and all of those quotes from the Founding Fathers thst you said were old and outdated in your prior posts to get an idea of their intent.

You all will point to every other single possible explanation rather than the glaringly obvious 😂 it’s absolutely nuts
The only thing that is glaringly obvious is that you are a troll and a propagandist. The inanimate object is and never has been the issue. Guns have been around for centuries and mass shootings for the past 25 years. This has been said and proven over and over again in this thread yet you persist with your lies and propaganda

You all will point to every other single possible explanation rather than the glaringly obvious 😂 it’s absolutely nuts
The only thing that is glaringly obvious is that you are a troll and a propagandist. The inanimate object is and never has been the issue. Guns have been around for centuries and mass shootings for the past 25 years. This has been said and proven over and over again in this thread yet you persist with your lies and propaganda
Well, doesn't really matter what you say.

In a few months, new legislation will pass, and we'll have a decline in gun homicides, which is what we all want.
just like with the AWB in ‘94? LOLOL. For a “lawyer” you really don’t know much, do you?

I can't defend that if it happened, but they still went through the doorway and took rounds.
After waiting around for 30 mins or an hour when protocol dictates they nove ASAP.

These people are not hereos, they're as bad as Ramos, they stood by and looks like used a child as bait to get their job done and go home safe.

Back
Top Bottom