21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

That woman needs to eat a bullet.
She's the drug addicted c*** that bore him into a broken home. Really, what value does her life add to the rest of society? She should swing on the same overpasses the Uvalde IC should swing from.

Speaking of that IC, where's he been? I assume hiding in a safehouse knowing there are angry villagers looking to lynch his ass.

This. She bred a f***ing monster and is now making excuses for him? F•ck her.
While I want to agree with you, I’m gonna give her a pass because she lost a son. Nobody believes their kid would do something like this and she must be heartbroken.

I don’t know enough about her parenting to pass judgement but no matter how hard you try, sometimes kids just turn out bad.

You don't need to lift the entire bag. Just the one or 2 things that will make a difference.
Look, I get what you're saying. But people are generally lazy, I know I got complacent all the time. The number of times I said to myself in the middle of a situation, "Man, 2 more minutes and I'd have my M4 with me right now" boggles my mind. I don't know how my mindset would have been different if I were a local cop, nothing to compare to. But, I carried all kinds of stuff I needed any given day. Even if I had lockpicks in my trique bag, what are the odds they wouldn't be at the bottom like a woman's purse.

If you rolled every day amped up for something even remotely like this, you'd have a heart attack by the time you were 45.

if the door is legit you'd need that plus a flathead axe. And if it's really legit you might need that, a flathead and a long prybar. Although rare.

Rabbit tool could be used to gap also if it could fit although it's a little niche.

And if it's mega beast mode a K12. [rofl]

Ya, I was exercising a little brevity.

While I want to agree with you, I’m gonna give her a pass because she lost a son. Nobody believes their kid would do something like this and she must be heartbroken.

I don’t know enough about her parenting to pass judgement but no matter how hard you try, sometimes kids just turn out bad.
I disagree. The kid in Newtown, and probably this kid, should have been strangled by a relative, but if they had they would be the bad guy.

Wasn't the early reporting that he was living with his grandmother because his mother had kicked him out because of her drug use?

Citing any kind of "early reporting" in this particular incident and calling it reliable, at this point, doesn't strike me as wise.

I don't presume to judge people who are grieving. I can't imagine what I'd say or feel if I found out my son was a monster, and I hope I never have to find out.

Citing any kind of "early reporting" in this particular incident and calling it reliable, at this point, doesn't strike me as wise.

I don't presume to judge people who are grieving. I can't imagine what I'd say or feel if I found out my son was a monster, and I hope I never have to find out.
I would call a spade a spade, regardless.

Hey i wonder why they didn’t just pick the lock? Did anyone think of that?
Absolutely not because we all KNOW that it takes years of practice to become minimally efficient at picking locks and even then it takes so long to do it because the INTERNET is just so DEVOID of resources to learn any FAST ways to pick a lock or EASY ways that would make it so even a crackhead could do it.

That should be the next Geico commercial, "So easy a crackhead can do it."

They posted that on FB like it was something to be proud of...honestly I'm surprised they haven't shut their FB page down for how bad they're being hammered
They may as well have the IC and the 19 cops who were in the hallway come out and say, "Can... can we all get along?"

While I may be highly critical of police and law enforcement, one thing I don't want to see is the destruction of local law enforcement because it would take away the power of the community to change their law enforcement and move it to being federally run out of DC, which would be a disaster.

That said, it is hard not to want to tear the Uvalde PD to pieces and throw every member of that department into Gitmo.

Keys or lockpicks or pry bars or breaching rounds or shape charges aside, if you're drawing his fire he ain't shooting kids.
Further than that, at least one of those doors would have been opened. Shots going thru the doors? As I said, there were dozens of cops outside with plate carriers that had rifle plates in them. Take those plates out of the vests, strap them to a plank of wood, make a fukking ballistic shield, use that as cover at the doors while attempting a breech or lock pick.

It's not exactly rocket science, but when you have an entire department of Barney Fife's this is the result you get: a room full of dead kids and a bunch of self congratulating assclowns with badges and pensions breathing sighs of relief that no officers sustained life threatening injuries.

He legally bought the gun. He wasn't bullied or had any mental illness. He had no criminal record. He did everything your normal gun owner should do by Texas law. Keep telling yourself the most consistent part of every shooting isn't the problem (the gun) and that we just need to turn into a police state where guards are at every building and everyone is ready to shoot each other. Just be sure to give honor to the children who involuntarily give up their lives so you can have your false sense of security.
Definitely excited to see the tighter restrictions and enforcement of gun laws that will help save kids in the future.

Last edited:

Drugs meant more.

He legally bought the gun. He wasn't bullied or had any mental illness. He had no criminal record. He did everything your normal gun owner should do by Texas law. Keep telling yourself the most consistent part of every shooting isn't the problem (the gun) and that we just need to turn into a police state where guards are at every building and everyone is ready to shoot each other. Just be sure to give honor to the children who involuntarily give up their lives so you can have your false sense of security.
Definitely excited to see the tighter restrictions and enforcement of gun laws that will help save kids in the future.
Vuck off!

He wasn't bullied or had any mental illness.
Dude, lay off the crack. Jesus Christ. Of course he was mentally ill to murder children.

So your solution is to ban ARs?? Just keep in mind that Columbine happened during the last federal assault weapons ban. They used PCC’s, shotguns and handguns.

Absolutely not because we all KNOW that it takes years of practice to become minimally efficient at picking locks and even then it takes so long to do it because the INTERNET is just so DEVOID of resources to learn any FAST ways to pick a lock or EASY ways that would make it so even a crackhead could do it.

That should be the next Geico commercial, "So easy a crackhead can do it."
Lol.. Id stuff your electric toothbrush in there and if that doesn’t do it you could always just break any lock anyway. They sell cordless drills everywhere

Back
Top Bottom