21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

Well, the thing is, those cops won't be able to hide. They'll have to move. Deep Hispanic population, machismo will come into play for the dad's who lost kids. I could go deeper down a certain rabbit hole, but I'll hold off for now.
Good, I hope the get their jaws broken. Every last one of them. No jury wou convict them.

Enough with the lockpicking. You could say the same for a shotty with breaching rounds, or chunks of C4, those are things 99.9% of normal LEO's don't carry around. If I carried everything I thought I could ever need, I wouldn't be able to lift the bag.

Can I just mention liquid nitrogen and a sledge hammer… never mind I will see myself out.

🐯

So picking a lock while shooting thru a door is a no go, but using a key while he was shooting thru a door makes sense?

There were two doors as two adjacent classrooms were connected. He could not shoot at both doors simultaneously.
Lock picking in Mission Impossible movies and lock picking irl are two different things. Pro locksmiths will take a little bit picking a lock and will likely look for alternatives first. LE officers who may have training picking locks (prob not) but spend the vast majority of their time doing other things would take forever. Add on to that bullets zipping through the door they are trying to open? [thinking]

This kind of talk ranks right up there with people who ask why cops couldnt have shot the gun out of the perps hand.

"It marks the latest instance by left-wing activists confronting or haranguing lawmakers on both sides of the aisle who do not agree with them...Former Bernie Sanders campaign staffer Melissa Byrne was one of those who backed Hernandez’s actions. "Folks. Birddog ‘em almost everywhere," she tweeted."

I don't have a link to the statistics at hand , but this topic has been covered here on NES many many times over the years and the FBI statistics are also freely available online. I don't feel like going to look up shit I already know and "know" because I've seen the same data repeated over and over and over again over many years. So feel free to go look the shit up yourself. That's what the internet is for.

All I'm going to say is: That image looks to be correct. The only thing I can think of that might be considered to be a manipulation of the data - is that they're playing fast and loose with the definition of "mass shooting" and I believe what you're going to find when you look at the data is that yes : white people do commit HIGH BODY COUNT (like over 8 or 10) "mass shooting events" more often than blacks do. But blacks commit "mass shootings" - where maybe three or four people get killed - at a FAR higher rate than any other ethnic/racial group. When you add up the total numbers - blacks commit murder at a MUCH higher rate than any other group shown on that image. This is all well known, has been covered ad nauseum - and there is really no reason to start bitching about pointing it out unless you're an extreme leftie and don't like dealing with actual reality - or you're ignorant. But I repeat myself.
IIRC, the bar to qualify as a mass shooting was lowered under the Obama admin. (shocker, "mass shootings" went up, lol) The majority of what's called a mass shooting is gang members shooting each other. The vast majority of gang members in the US are non-white. Lefties get to point to stats being run up by non-whites and then in the next breath place the blame for those numbers on the stereotypical white kid.

Lock picking in Mission Impossible movies and lock picking irl are two different things. Pro locksmiths will take a little bit picking a lock and will likely look for alternatives first. LE officers who may have training picking locks (prob not) but spend the vast majority of their time doing other things would take forever. Add on to that bullets zipping through the door they are trying to open? [thinking]

This kind of talk ranks right up there with people who ask why cops couldnt have shot the gun out of the perps hand.
I know right? When they should just shoot them in the leg. While avoiding the femoral artery. Or a major bone.

Enough with the lockpicking. You could say the same for a shotty with breaching rounds, or chunks of C4, those are things 99.9% of normal LEO's don't carry around. If I carried everything I thought I could ever need, I wouldn't be able to lift the bag.
You don't need to lift the entire bag. Just the one or 2 things that will make a difference.

View: https://twitter.com/ThePanic16/status/1529951050186248192

House Republican Claims Uvalde School Shooter Was Arrested Four Years Ago for Threat to Shoot Up a School​

Mother of Texas school shooter tearfully begs people not to judge her son and says she 'wants the innocent children who died to forgive her': 'I know he had his reasons for doing what he did'​

• Robb Elementary School shooter Salvador Ramos' mother, Adriana Reyes, said that her son 'had his reasons' for shooting 21 people dead
  • 'He had his reasons for doing what he did and please don't judge him', she said
  • 'I only want the innocent children who died to forgive me. Forgive me, forgive my son'
  • Reyes said that she had a good relationship with her son and that he didn't have many friends

'He had his reasons for doing what he did and please don't judge him' - !!!

I hate these school mass shootings. I weep and pray for the children and their families.

What I hate most, is having to immediately go on the defensive against well-intended, but truly ill-advised or naïve people who IMMEDIATELY in the face of these tragedies call for more gun control.

I end up coming across as a self-serving gun nut countering every stupid argument they put forth, describing what the 2A is and isn't, what "assault weapons" are and aren't, and why they shouldn't be banned, yada yada ad nauseum. If's exhausting. I'll NEVER stop, though. I cannot and will not back down from any of those discussions, lest they opposition think they've won, or even got a toe in the door.

Nobody knows what threats future Americans will face from religious, political, racial, or other extremists who may attack our great Republic. NFW will I let our as yet born great-great-great grandchildren be disarmed by THIS generation of pussies.
This 1000%

Volcsko said active shooter and hostage situations require different responses but his training dictates that in the former scenario law enforcement has to find a way in and neutralize the threat.

“If you’re met by a hail of gunfire, then you’ve got to work your way around and figure out another way. If that means you retreat and port a window and go in, OK. The doors are locked, we can’t get in, we don’t have the tools to get in, well, then we’ve got to break the windows and go in. Driving a squad car through the side of the building—when you have children being massacred inside of a building who gives a [expletive] about a $50,000 squad car? Drive it through the wall.

“Because every shot that’s fired is somebody either dying or getting wounded. You’ve got to go.”

Volcsko reiterated that every scenario is different and he wasn’t at the scene in Uvalde.

“Every building is different. The amount of civilians that are involved is different. The amount of shooters is different. The reason why the shooter is there is different. The amount of firepower the bad guy has, or bad guys have, is different,” he said.

“As far as I’m concerned, if there was any shooting going on, and there was law enforcement there that failed to act for whatever reason, anybody that was there needs to turn in their badge and their gun, and they need to go away and hope they can live with the deaths of these children. That’s my opinion—not having all the facts.

Ya, but then we are like them/they and just ban shit we don’t like
If it was a thread about 45 vs 9mm that's one thing ,crapping up a thread about dead kids with comments like "I'm having fun " is another.
Since he's not available in person to throat punch , banning works for me.

I think it's more complex than that?

The hall-waiters were mostly local cops who were willing to obey the IC, who was "waiting for breaching equipment" or something.

The guys who got the key and made entry were ultimately BORTAC guys who, in making the breach, were technically disobeying orders from the IC.

That's what I've pieced together, anyway.
I think that was the case.
The one guy who did pop that animal wasn't even in Tac gear apparently as evidenced by the picture of the hole in his baseball hat.

I do not have any facts to support public vs private, but I suspect children who attend private or religious schools are less likely to become school shooters (or other bad things) because they were more likely to have had a mom and a DAD at home. And shooters are more likely to shoot a place they know, so if they went public, public school it is.
Plus private schools don’t have to put up with seriously problematic kids. They won’t be sued for not providing an ‘adequate and equitable’ education to someone’s crotch fruit, whatever that means.

…we thoughtlessly link our moment of silence and grief with the equally thoughtless display of celebration for a country that refuses to take up the concept of controlling the sale of weapons used nearly exclusively for the mass slaughter of human beings. We have our moment (over and over), and then we move on without demanding real change from the people we empower to make these changes. We stand, we bow our heads, and the people in power leave on recess, celebrating their own patriotism at every turn."

Kepler should be fired and shunned for using his stature as a MLB baseball celebrity coach to withhold respect for our flag and Nation in making a political statement Same guy who joined the “Take a Knee” movement..

It’s not the Black National Anthem.

It’s not the Democrat National Anthem.

It’s the National Anthem - the “One Nation under God” one, not one you pick based on your ideology.
Someone needs to tell him his attention whoring at a time like this is the sign of a classless A-hole.
Peoples kids are dead Look at me !! Look at me !!

Back
Top Bottom