21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

The problem is the "angry male". We need to cut off the balls of young boys before they grow up aggressive and violent. Quick, more soy!

Again, from the Rand report Mass Shootings in the United States

”…between 2016 and 2018, the annual rate of all mass shooting incidents was about one incident per 14 million people (Duwe, 2020). Considering the number of fatalities in these mass shootings, this corresponds to approximately 0.8 percent of all homicides, or approximately 0.4 percent of all firearm deaths, over that period.

There’s a lot more than 1 in 14 million who are angry males that are not mass killers.

This newslink is really depressing... Daniel Defense is a great manufacturing company and now, they will be sucked down to the depths, like Colt in SandyHook was, for a senseless killing. WTF...

DD is local to me. I have friends that work there. I've had drinks with the owners at my local club.

I have a DDM4A1 in my safe, I won it at a raffle at a local match. It's a really well made firearm.

Did i hear correctly the police were outside for over 40 mins and actually tazed a parent trying to enter ? Was working today and someone mentioned that.

The problem is the "angry male". We need to cut off the balls of young boys before they grow up aggressive and violent. Quick, more soy!

Young men are now domestic terrorists

Young women are not doing this. Young non-binary people are not doing this. Trans people are not doing this. This is an issue that we have. And young men are being radicalized right now," she said.

So now we know IC (Incident Commander) made decision to treat incident as barricaded suspect instead of school shooter, big mistake.

What is that even supposed to mean?

“There’s someone in the school walking around shooting kids! Do something!”

“No, there’s someone who’s barricaded in the school shooting kids. We need to wait.”

“No, there’s someone who’s barricaded in the school shooting kids. We need to wait.”
it means if they're barricaded, they have a defensive perimeter which would be tougher for LE to move on, so SOP is to wait for the suspect to move or make a rash decision before moving in on them.

Cops didn't have bulletproof shields and shooter was barricaded in classroom shooting at them. Cops were in building but decided not to try breeching door until BORTEC arrived with shields. Why they didn't shoot out windows from outside and toss in smoke, tear gas is an unanswered question. Storming, attempted breeching of room without shields could have resulted in dead cops, perp had 1300rds on him.

If the briefings have been correct, the IC should have been the fellow on the far left, Pete Arredondo.

Either he's relatively new to the gig, or he's not updating his LinkedIn. But he's been a LEO since 1993, for better or for worse. Owns a storage company on the side... Perhaps not the quickest tactical mind in the world? I can't imagine your top-quality LEOs are the ones running school PDs.

Last edited:
Not sure if dupe. I am sure we all knew some alphabet boys group was chatting with buffalo shooter. I am sure the same is true for this one.
All the DOJ IG would have to do is set up a sting posing as an angry youth online who wanted to shoot up his school and dragnet the feds who showed up to encourage him.

Back
Top Bottom