• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2021 NRA Ballot

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
I received a 2021 ballot in the mail today for the NRA board of directors. I see Jim Wallace on the list and having met him a few times will gladly vote for him all day every day. But I would like to make the NRA a better place by making it a Wayne-free zone and have some real 2A supporters and not some gray haired FUDDs. Anyone else have a ballot and know if there are any BOD folks that are worth voting for?

I think this is a good time to clean up some of the mess that the org has created all by itself.

I too have received my ballot and will definitely vote for Jim. Those of us who know or know of him know that he's a no BS 2A supporter and great voice for gun owners in MA. I'll have to look at who else is on the ballot, but I am disinclined to vote for any existing board members OR anyone anointed by the Nominating Commission. IF I vote for anyone else on the ballot, it will be someone who self nominated and has solid credentials.

I will also vote for Gary F. LeGros, Jr. Jeanerette, Iberia Parish, Louisiana, as write in candidate. He's well known on the Smith-Wessonform and a solid 2A guy. He's a lawyer (don't hold that against him), gun owner, shooter, hunter, and fisherman. He also has a wicked sense of humor. He's the type of guy we need on the NRA BOD.

The BOD let the NRA get into the current mess because they didn't exercise their oversight responsibilities. Assuming there is a NRA at the end of the current legal fiasco, a new direction will be needed.

I might well just bullet vote Jim and Gary in this election and leave the others blank.

Money must be getting tight at the NRA, didn’t these ballots used to have prepaid envelopes?

It’s really not even worth the stamp to send it back.

Back
Top Bottom