2015 Mass Classic

The 2015 Mass Classic will be held this year on June 27th and 28th, 2015. Once again this will be a no tape handgun match. Bring your chairs, relax, and enjoy the match. We've added two new pits this year so the match will consist of twelve stages and approximately 300 rounds. Match signup will begin at noon on 3/15/15 and will be limited to the first 144 shooters. Match fees will once again be $100.00 per shooter and includes a match tee shirt. We're using Match Signup again this year and you can access it by going to monsonactionshooters.com See you all there.

Last edited:
I really wish I could go to this one.. shot the last 2, and they were great.. my wife is due with our second on July 9.. too close to risk being 2 hours away from home with no cell service.. maybe next year!

Good luck to all who do get to shoot it..

You Monson guys put on a great match..

I really wish I could go to this one.. shot the last 2, and they were great.. my wife is due with our second on July 9.. too close to risk being 2 hours away from home with no cell service.. maybe next year!

Poor family planning Nick. You need to plan for births in the off season! [smile] [wink] (Congrats on the second one)

I need to tell people to plan their weddings in the off season too[emoji17]
My cousins love life is interfering with shooting.

I almost showed up late to my own sister's wedding because I was shooting a match. It was a Manville match, and over by noon.

Thanks to everyone for the great response to the 2015 Mass Classic. The match sold out in one hour. We look forward to once again providing a great match for all of you that signed up. Anyone still interested in shooting the match will be added to the wait list. Contact Doc at [email protected] See you in June. Our first monthly match will be held on Sunday March 29th at 9:30.

We took our lunch break at the Hopkinton USPSA class early so everyone could get on the laptops at the witching hour.

Back
Top Bottom