2014 XS light sights and laser training

Guys,

I work for Khyber training we just did free training out in Maynard MA. It is free for any of you LEO/Mil guys or girls. I am looking to make 2014 a even better turn out!!! For the two days we had 50+ students show up which is good. But with it being free I think it is a shame if departments do not get you out.

So here is what I am asking. Contact your training officers or chief and let them know this training is free, here is what we need from departments a area to teach with power indoor our outdoor (outdoor over head cover would be nice and not in winter) and a range to use. Also if you host a event always helpful to tell other departments so they can get their officers out. Our cost are covered by sponsor which to name a few are Crimson trace, XS sights, Blade tech. Here is a link with info/video of the current tour » XS® Lights, Sights & Lasers US Tour XS News and Info.

IM me on here if you are interested and I will give you mine and my bosses contact info to get something set up with your departments.

Thank you

Mike

Last edited:
This is a sick program. These guys know what they are talking about and it is not your average class of people talking shit. I this I shot 600+ rounds for the time we shot. Thank you.

BpMack16,

Thank you sir for the kind words. Wes and the rest of the instructors teaching you are current or former LEO/combat arms. No motor-T guys and no I am not knocking Motor-T always was good to get a free ride over humping it !!! Wes is one of the best trainers I have seen and its a honor working with him. Wes has spent 10+ yrs LEO and 20 yrs army CID.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom