2011 New England Regional IDPA Championship

This was a a very smoothly run match. Started around 9'ish and we were done by 4:30. There were a lot of chances to make some mistakes (if you pushed yourself too hard) out there. Risk versus rewards, I like those types of stages....ummm not like I got the rewards part of it...:) Good luck to the Sunday shooters. Hopefully it doesn't rain for you guys. Plastic over targets suck.

Here's me shooting the stages. After I get back from Manville I'll start compiling some random footage that my bro got. Damn I'm tired right now :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all who put on this match, it was fair and challenging if one (me) tried to shoot it with out giving it the respect it deserved. Great support staff! I had a great time during, and saved my tears for AFTER the match.

Results enclosed.

As MD I want to extend thanks to all the staff that helped me. I hope all the shooters enjoyed the match- it seemed like they did. We avoided most of the significant rain but got hit with some good showers Friday and during break down today- I'm grateful it held off until the shooters were through!

Dave

Attachments

• 08-20-11.pdf
    79.6 KB · Views: 122
Excellent time today! Thank you to all the staff that worked this event and voluteered. Lots of work went into it. Had a great time!

Great match today, thanks Dave and crew. Awesome job. Great Job Scott B. That was a smokin' time for that match.

Dave

It was a pleasure to work and shoot the match.
Kudos to Lugnut for outstanding MD accomplishments,
as well as 1-st ESP/MA!
Thanks to all the crew members for hard work and dedications.

Another awesome match with some great props! The match was extremely smooth, no backups at all. Big kudos for those individuals who were match staff at both Connecticut State and this match as well, it really shows the dedication of individuals to the sport and the positive effect it has on the general action pistol shooting community.

First off, thanks to all the SO's, ASO's, MD, and everyone else who was working to put on that match. It was a lot of fun and I really appreciate all the work that went into setting up and running that match.

Second, does anyone know who the flashlight vendor was? I didn't get a chance to talk to him, but the glow-in-the-dark button is a really good idea.

The flashlight was really cool, it's definitely going to find use in my night-time fishing tackle box for striped bass and catfish. Let's not forget to send some words of gratitude to the sponsors for the match.

The flashlight was really cool, it's definitely going to find use in my night-time fishing tackle box for striped bass and catfish. Let's not forget to send some words of gratitude to the sponsors for the match.

If you have a Dillon 550b, some sandpaper and a little patience, it makes an excellent light for the press. If you trim the crenellated bezel and remove the green rubber button cover it clears the powder bar. I put a rechargeable CR123 in it and it ran for several hours.

If you have a Dillon 550b, some sandpaper and a little patience, it makes an excellent light for the press. If you trim the crenellated bezel and remove the green rubber button cover it clears the powder bar. I put a rechargeable CR123 in it and it ran for several hours.

Pics?

This reminds me of those little portions of movies where they update you on what a character was doing by throwing little clips at you. The part with you shooting, then the gun out the port, then the two holes being shot in the target was a really cool effect! What's a bee thing?

Back
Top Bottom