• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2011 MetroWest Tactical IDPA Match Results

April Club Match

CDP Champion: Robert Sullivan CDP/UN 234.41 (89)
ESP Champion: Aaron Haines ESP/EX 116.78 (29)
SSP Champion: Matt Holmes SSP/MA 109.15 (18)
ESR Champion: John Catterall ESR/MM 248.13 (47)
SSR Champion: no competitors

Attachments

• MWT APRIL 2011 Stage Results.pdf
    30.1 KB · Views: 60
  • MWT APRIL 2011 MATCH Results.pdf
    12.9 KB · Views: 94
Man was it cold and sucky today [smile] Thanks for running the match guys... and thanks for getting the scores up so quickly John!

The cold and rain made it feel a little bit like a hazing, but I had a great time anyway. Thanks to everyone who helped put it on and for patiently answering my noob questions ("What is the difference between tactical priority and tactical sequence again?"). It was also nice to make new friends and to put faces with NES screennames.

- Alan

2011 MWT Spring Classifier - FINAL RESULTS WITH PROMOTIONS

We cannot upload two classifiers with the same date so the 1st run is dated 4/30/11, the actual date of the match... those who shot a 2nd run have your classifier dated 5/1/11.

Attachments

• 2011 MWT SPRING CLASSIFIER - 1ST RUN Final Results.pdf
    18.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2011 MWT SPRING CLASSIFIER - 1ST RUN Final Stage Details.pdf
    43 KB · Views: 3
  • 2011 MWT SPRING CLASSIFIER - 2ND RUN Final Results.pdf
    11.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 2011 MWT SPRING CLASSIFIFER - 2ND RUN Final Stage Details.pdf
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
MAY Club Match

Club match results only. BUG side match will be posted tomorrow.

Attachments

• MWT MAY 2011 CLUB MATCH Stage Details.pdf
    57.7 KB · Views: 29
  • MWT MAY 2011 CLUB MATCH Results.pdf
    17.3 KB · Views: 68
Wow thanks for doing these so quickly John. I'm more than impressed by how organized and smoothly things run with the MWT team.

Here are the BUG match results... For some reason the software doesn't recognized the BUG/UN division and classification for the stage details report... BUG/UN appears on the main match results...

Attachments

• MAY 2011 MWT BUG SIDE MATCH Results.pdf
    12.8 KB · Views: 33
  • MWT MAY 2011 CLUB MATCH Results.pdf
    17.3 KB · Views: 26
  • MWT MAY 2011 CLUB MATCH Stage Details.pdf
    57.7 KB · Views: 11
John thanks for getting the scores up so quick as usual. It looks like all of squad three who shot bugs got DNF's. I wonder if the bug score sheets got left in the clip board [thinking]. The good news is that the APEX J-frame kit is awesome and the 442 ran flawlessly.

Hi John,

Thanks for getting the scores done so quickly. My score sheet from the BUG match must have gotten lost because I shot all three stages of the BUG side match with my M&P 9C.

John thanks for getting the scores up so quick as usual. It looks like all of squad three who shot bugs got DNF's. I wonder if the bug score sheets got left in the clip board [thinking]. The good news is that the APEX J-frame kit is awesome and the 442 ran flawlessly.

Yeah... I think they are in the clip board too. :( I will get to the range this week and try to find them. After everything was broken down- the clip board was just... gone. Someone must have picked it up and grabbed the regular score sheets and left the BUG sheets in there. Sorry.

Yeah... I think they are in the clip board too. :( I will get to the range this week and try to find them. After everything was broken down- the clip board was just... gone. Someone must have picked it up and grabbed the regular score sheets and left the BUG sheets in there. Sorry.

No problem... when they are located I'll add them in and re-post.

Attachments

• MWT JUNE 2011 Stage Details.pdf
    45.7 KB · Views: 11
  • MWT JUNE 2011 Match Results.pdf
    16.3 KB · Views: 27
  • MWT JUNE 2011 DMG Results.pdf
    58 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom