• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2 Shot at Nashua Denny’s

Waffle House management has not yet figured out that going on national media and declaring that guns are not allowed in WH is an invitation to criminals.
Yet no WH has a gun buster sign. Local managers refuse to put up such signs.
Just ask any anti-gun acitivist if they will put a Gun Free Zone sign on their homes. They always say "no."

I was at a WH in SC a few years ago. One of the cooks was outside taking a smoke break. I had a Sig hat on and he said something to me and we talked for a few minutes. He commented that he carried a Taurus 45 when he worked the overnight shift because too many drunks and crazies came through.

what New England needs is some Waffle House locations.

You have not seen sh*t go down after last call ( or pretty much any time of day) until you have spent some time in a Waffle House.

Unfortunately for most of you the closest one to MA is almost 300 miles away

Fun Fact Waffle Houses are Gun Free Zones in NC. As no gun signs have rule of law in NC.

I won't eat there... while I can't get home fries down here, the south has breakfast beat! Especially at local place.

I go to a place where open carry is encouraged.. I usually bring a local native as a guide for what food is good.

we can't open carry in Florida, nor can we carry CCW into a bar or bar area of an establishment

Fun Fact Waffle Houses are Gun Free Zones in NC. As no gun signs have rule of law in NC.

I won't eat there... while I can't get home fries down here, the south has breakfast beat! Especially at local place.

I go to a place where open carry is encouraged.. I usually bring a local native as a guide for what food is good.
Where is your sense of adventure though

Don't you like the wildcard that is the house de wafflè.

You can get shot...stabbed...have a 120 pound terminator catch a flying chair

Drugged laid

Or watch all that happen you just never know

Found out today, The Argument was about a Table Seating.
Someone in the group showed up a little late and did not get
to sit where they wanted or with someone because that table
was full already.

What a stupid reason to F up the Rest of your Life over.

Malodave
Actually no. It wasn’t a stupid reason at all. In fact it was brilliant.

He saved the rest of us from putting up with his shit looking forward.

was full already.

Malodave
Only if you never sat at the table in question

was full already.

Malodave
Well obviously wasn't the best and brightest in the group. I've made some dumb decisions in my life but damn this is how do they remember to breath level IQ behavior.

When/if i ever snap it'll be at a doctor over their failure to keep an appointment schedule

I hear ya , and while were on the subject of blowing a gasket, the next time the disgruntled old hag cashier at Market Basket throws my bag of Party size Utz chips down the conveyor after scanning is going to get the business end of a Desert Eagle shoved up her..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom