2 illegal components vs 1

GPG

If MA follows CT suit in deeming more than 1 non-compliant component illegal (pistol grip, bayonet lug, etc) what are folks goin to change on their AR to make them compliant? Certainly not giving up the pistol grip.

If MA follows CT suit in deeming more than 1 non-compliant component illegal (pistol grip, bayonet lug, etc) what are folks goin to change on their AR to make them compliant? Certainly not giving up the pistol grip.

Fif

I don't know about you, but I intend to tell the state politicians to shit in their hat. I'm not giving up my pre-ban firearms or post ban - pre whatever shit they come up with firearms. I'm compliant now [wink] but if they want to make me into a felon for nothing more then owning what I already own then I may as well go full retard with it. I'm talking ordering a case of p-mags, drum magazines, full on evil features.... you get the idea.

Lots of out of state places have no problem shipping that stuff here. Shit, NH isn't that far, neither is ME or VT where that stuff is in practically every sporting goods store.

Oh, and if they go from 2 evil killy features to 1, ARs become illegal. There is no way they can be compliant. Thats the whole idea you know. I've never seen an AR w/ out a detachable magazine. Never seen one without a pistol grip either. WTF would that even look like?

Last edited:
I think the question you need to ask is, in a state where they don't enforce current laws, will they enforce this one?

Chances are they won't train anyone on how to enforce and they'll still be on 1.0 compliant rules.

More than 1 is already MA law. You are allowed 1 evil feature, which is typically the pistol grip on an AR/AK, or a flash hider on a M1A. CT is now zero evil features, like CA, so to keep the pistol grip, you would need one without a detachable magazine. That is, if anyone owned one of these rifles, which no one does [wink]

Oh, and if they go from 2 evil killy features to 1, ARs become illegal. There is no way they can be compliant. Thats the whole idea you know. I've never seen an AR w/ out a detachable magazine. Never seen one without a pistol grip either. WTF would that even look like?

Hundreds of thousands of AR owners in California would beg to differ. They look hideous, but they exist. The two options are to use a "bullet button" which is a replacement mag catch that requires a tool to change mags (the tip of a bullet works) and therefore is no longer a detachable mag, or a 'featureless' build, which uses some hideous abortion of a grip/stock arrangement.

armalite-spr-mod-1-california-compliant-bullet-button2.jpg

TYPE_II.JPG

I believe it would look like this

ar47_zpsf86b4a8d.jpg

Or you could always keep your pistol grip, weld in a mag, and feed it from the underside with stripper clips. :p

The only thing this is missing is a hook to dangle your balls from.... (not you personally)
I'm not changing anything on my existing rifles/guns. It might affect what I buy in the future but I won't change a thing of what I have now.

Ridiculous to think about all the wasted money and time devoted to this.

They know it's BS, we know it's BS. WTF! it's starting to depress me.

What would I change? My State of Residence.

Back
Top Bottom