1955 M44

Beautiful... A m44 is going to one of my next additons to my mil surp collection. I am on the hunt for a nice m44 and an eddystone m17

Have you hurt yourself yet, Fred?

Yes Ken I have hurt myself[wink]...the seller also has an all matching com bloc SKS and he accepted my offer of $200. I am checking into the Betty Ford clinic as we speak. A new wing has been added for all of us addicted to Milsurps[laugh]

I could list of few who may want to consider attending:

USMA 82
martin08
SKSRay
Depicts
well you get the picture, we all have our weaknesses ......ours is just so darn fun we cant stop.

I still love my M44 that I picked up from you guys! That was my first milsurp and it always turns heads at the range!

I shot my Pol. m44. It's a keeper. The action is very smooth. It turns a lot of heads at the club. When I shoot it. I just got back my 28-30 I sold to a friend years ago. Have to take to the club on Sat.

If anyone is looking for a simply pristine Russian M44 please PM me. I know of one that is for sale. I have one in the same condition and year . The M44 has become harder and harder to find lately and this one is all original. Not a refurb. It is import marked but heck, we cant have everything..........or can we[wink]

Back
Top Bottom