17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

If BLM were serious about what they preach, they would come out and support a mistrial with prejudice. What we are seeing in this trial is what they claim to be opposed to. I’ve been seriously wondering how many black men have been screwed over because their public defenders didn’t pick up on the lies a prosecutor has told a jury. I mean hell, how many people has Binger and Kraus put away? In my opinion, everyone one of their cases should be re-looked at.

If BLM were serious about what they preach, they would come out and support a mistrial with prejudice. What we are seeing in this trial is what they claim to be opposed to. I’ve been seriously wondering how many black men have been screwed over because their public defenders didn’t pick up on the lies a prosecutor has told a jury. I mean hell, how many people has Binger and Kraus put away? In my opinion, everyone one of their cases should be re-looked at.
They only oppose it when it applies to people who look like them.

They see things like this case as paying back some sort of systemic oppression debt, with interest.

They see things like this case as paying back some sort of systemic oppression debt, with interest.
Yep, I’ve seen the comments on Facebook saying this very thing. It’s disgusting. The idea should be to bring people to their side. They come out and say “see, this is what we protest about” they are going to get more support for reform. Now, instead they just look hypocritical and nothing will change.

It makes me think more about people being railroaded, too. Everyone has a right to a fair trial, and the idea of convicting any innocent person should make every American‘s blood boil. Unfortunately, social media algorithms thrive on conflict, so, this doesn’t become a constitutional issue, it becomes a race issue because that gets more eyeballs and interactions on social media. People have a lot more common ground than they think if they step away from the crap fake social media accounts out of Russia and China spew. I’m not saying that that’s the only thing causing tension in society, but, when two seemingly opposing groups start sharing base ideologies, and when a trial like this opens the eyes of people who never thought about bad prosecutors existing, that’s not good for those trying to divide the country. blm could have used this trial as a means to show others how bad the system can be for someone who doesn’t have the resources of the government, instead they chose to take the “haha how does it feel” path that others have noted here, while ignoring that Kamala did this very thing to minorities for years.

Last edited:

They don't want justice they want political justice. They want to crush their ideological opponents using the power of the state. They 100% want a system that is biased towards left wing people getting a free pass for anything, but anyone else? Straight to the gulags.

My official prediction:

There is at least one hold out for acquittal across the board and one dumbass hold out for conviction. It will be a mistrial. The Judge will allow the defense motion for prejudice.

wow you think the judge will rule a mistrial w prejudice?
given the prosecutions behavior it seems reasonable but what do I know my experience in a courtroom is with speeding tickets.

wow you think the judge will rule a mistrial w prejudice?
given the prosecutions behavior it seems reasonable but what do I know my experience in a courtroom is with speeding tickets.
I thought that the defense asked for a mistrial without prejudice.

ETA: @nstassel, are you saying with or without prejudice?

IIRC, any mistrial over media or BLM going after jurors would inherently be "without prejudice" in the absence of evidence the prosecution had anything to do with attempts at interference with the jury.

I thought that the defense asked for a mistrial without prejudice.
They've got two open requests, the first being "with prejudice" (over the 5A violation), the second without (for the not-really-HD drone footage)

Guardian said:
Binger ... posed questions about Rittenhouse’s silence after his arrest. At that, the jury was ushered out of the room, and circuit judge Bruce Schroeder loudly and angrily accused Binger of pursuing an improper line of questioning and trying to introduce testimony that the judge earlier said he was inclined to prohibit. The defense asked for a mistrial with prejudice, meaning that if one is granted, Rittenhouse cannot be retried in the shootings. When Binger said he had been acting in good faith, the judge replied: “I don’t believe that.”

Another thing that reinforces my comments when court cases/questions come up.

Lots of comments on here how KR's attorneys are too passive, make lots of mistakes and seem just not attentive. NewsFlash - they don't care about KR. Just another client on another day, they will make decisions, file motions and agree with the prosecutor to keep them in the good graces of the bar. They must defend their client, but won't burn down their career to do it.

Personal experience of an attorney I was paying making deals that were obviously not in my best interest. Agreeing to delay after delay (meaning I need to pay more), agreeing to the opposing sides assertions (with no proof) while making me proof every thing I said with documentation. Not reading filings from the opposition - example, the other sides filing accused me and them (attorneys) of fraud and theft; when I asked him how he felt about being accused too - he didn't know what I was talking about until I pointed it out in the filing.

NEVER TRUST ANY LAWYER YOURS OR THEIRS - READ EVERYTHING - NEVER LET THEM GO TO ANY HEARING ON THEIR OWN

With that said, this case is in the judges hands - my prediction is no verdict will ever come. The judge is going to have to rule on the motions for mistrial or just declare them mute as no verdict and start over.

I didn’t realize you could declare mistrials over portions of the case. Thought it was an all or nothing deal.

Think of the arguments as a bench clearing brawl. Some players get the penalty box, (over ruled), some get game misconduct but the teams plays on (see ya - testimony stricken from the record), the team forfeits (loss of game with or without appeal). Also, the coach notifies the ref/linesman he is full of shit and the game is being played under protest. [rofl]

🥁 Thank you, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitresses and try the veal.

Last edited:
It's looking more and more like there's some seriously hinky shit going on all around that Rittenhouse trial. The blacks all screaming racism - when Rittenhouse shot three white guys - is just phucked up but also seems somewhat put on.

Vox Day had this on his site the other day - gotta say I don't think this theory is totally discountable - when looked at thru the lense of all the other shit games that are being played.

If Rittenhouse actually totally turned the tables on the forces that were arrayed against him and he was indeed the target of a predetermined hit, then that's some superhero type shit right there.

Was Kenosha a Failed Hit?​

AC postulates that Kyle Rittenhouse was supposed to be the victim of a targeted assassination, as was clearly the case in the murder of Aaron Danielson in Portland.

The evidence exposed during the trial does make it appear as if Rittenhouse was selected and set up to be a sacrificial lamb, only he unexpectedly turned out to be a skilled young warrior capable of defeating the antifa ambush team by himself.
And while it is very hard to believe that the USA might have already entered the early stages of a “Bloody Kansas” era, or that Federal agencies are actively targeting young Americans on American soil, unfortunately, that is what the evidence presently suggests.
The real surprise is that some enterprising propagandist hasn’t tried to claim that Kyle Rittenhouse was a secret Spetsnaz agent in an attempt to justify declaring war on Russia.

Definitely some hinky crap surrounding this trial. I think that some sort of organized plan to take out Kyle or anyone in Kyle's role is entirely plausible. Though I seriously doubt it was a 'Fed' operation, after the January 6th Great Buffalo Jump operation I would not put it past the feds to pull such crap. We came close to Jan 6 becoming another Tianenman Square. In this case my take is that this was ordered by whomever was on the ground calling shots for the Marxists repackaged as BLM. We all know that the Marxists in blackface (figuratively) are getting a pass from the progressive element embedded in our government.

Another thing that reinforces my comments when court cases/questions come up.

Lots of comments on here how KR's attorneys are too passive, make lots of mistakes and seem just not attentive. NewsFlash - they don't care about KR. Just another client on another day, they will make decisions, file motions and agree with the prosecutor to keep them in the good graces of the bar. They must defend their client, but won't burn down their career to do it.

Personal experience of an attorney I was paying making deals that were obviously not in my best interest. Agreeing to delay after delay (meaning I need to pay more), agreeing to the opposing sides assertions (with no proof) while making me proof every thing I said with documentation. Not reading filings from the opposition - example, the other sides filing accused me and them (attorneys) of fraud and theft; when I asked him how he felt about being accused too - he didn't know what I was talking about until I pointed it out in the filing.

NEVER TRUST ANY LAWYER YOURS OR THEIRS - READ EVERYTHING - NEVER LET THEM GO TO ANY HEARING ON THEIR OWN

With that said, this case is in the judges hands - my prediction is no verdict will ever come. The judge is going to have to rule on the motions for mistrial or just declare them mute as no verdict and start over.
Everyone should print your advice and post it somewhere prominent. 👍

My official prediction:

There is at least one hold out for acquittal across the board and one dumbass hold out for conviction. It will be a mistrial. The Judge will allow the defense motion for prejudice.
Agree with the first part.

Hopeful about second part, but this judge seems a little squishy. He has definitely warned the prosecution that "day of reckoning" could happen multiple times. Hope he has the guts to follow through, if needed.

I won't be satisfied with mistrial. The world needs to know that after examination and legal proceedings that Rittenhouse is NOT GUILTY.
People always think being not guilty is being found "innocent". If he wins the left will always say the DA failed to prove their case.

Back
Top Bottom