12 Year Old Fires Shots At Cops In Philadelphia

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
He fired a stolen gun at the cops and society failed him? What a pile of bullshit. How bout if you shoot at people who have guns, they might shoot back.

I would have less of a problem if they started admitting the truth, his parents + family failed him. Most of these kids go "thug lyfe" bs because they have a shit family.

Parent fail. Society fail. Schooling fail. Personal responsibility fail. Hopefully no siblings in the same situation.

Philadelphia officer who shot 12-year-old dead after shooting at police will be fired: 'Lost sleep over this'​

Philadelphia Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw says, 'It’s just a sickening and saddening situation all around'​

The Philadelphia police officer who fatally shot a 12-year-old boy who allegedly opened fire on a group of officers will be fired, according to Philadelphia Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw.

"I have made the decision to utilize Commissioner’s Direct Action to suspend Officer #1 with the intent to dismiss the officer at the end of 30 days due to violations of our use of force directive," Outlaw said Tuesday in her first public address on the matter.

Philadelphia officer who shot 12-year-old dead after shooting at police will be fired: 'Lost sleep over this'​

Philadelphia Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw says, 'It’s just a sickening and saddening situation all around'​

The Philadelphia police officer who fatally shot a 12-year-old boy who allegedly opened fire on a group of officers will be fired, according to Philadelphia Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw.

"I have made the decision to utilize Commissioner’s Direct Action to suspend Officer #1 with the intent to dismiss the officer at the end of 30 days due to violations of our use of force directive," Outlaw said Tuesday in her first public address on the matter.

Absurd, but we live in Clown World now... so this is to be expected. 🤪

YGBFKM. Kid shoots at the police, and they're not supposed to shoot back before determining the youth's age?

At what point IS it OK to shoot back? 12 is too young, apparently. 15? 17? How are they supposed to make that determination in the heat of battle?

Lol great town to be a cop in, you can take bullets but cant shoot back if the perp is a 12 year old. Reminds me of Robocop 2 where he cant shoot the kid but the kid can shoot him…. lol

Parent fail. Society fail. Schooling fail. Personal responsibility fail. Hopefully no siblings in the same situation.
If the parents are shite then there is nothing the school can do. The stories I hear from a teacher nearly every day of things that should never be allowed to happen to children, it makes you want to buy some birch tar and a bag of feathers.

682vby.jpg

Lol great town to be a cop in, you can take bullets but cant shoot back if the perp is a 12 year old. Reminds me of Robocop 2 where he cant shoot the kid but the kid can shoot him…. lol
The word on the street here is that it didn’t go down at all like the cops claimed. Supposedly there is video. Yes the kid fired a round through the back window. The two cops got out of the car and both fired a single shot each and missed the kid. The shooter cop then chased the kid and at some point shot him in the back and killed him.

The word on the street here is that it didn’t go down at all like the cops claimed. Supposedly there is video. Yes the kid fired a round through the back window. The two cops got out of the car and both fired a single shot each and missed the kid. The shooter cop then chased the kid and at some point shot him in the back and killed him.
That would make more sense then why the cop got fired.... still bizarre though

the plot thickens.... so are they saying he tossed the gun away? Or is the claim now that... this kid just happened to be running away from the area, and they straight up murdered him "cuz they thought he did it" etc.

View: https://youtu.be/JnOeIFx3ML8

But he won't make that mistake again:

Devil's Advocate said:
Little Tommy Siderio, just 12 years old, was shot in the back, while running to safety after a gunfight broke out, on the mean streets of Philadelphia."

It is suspected a firearm was placed on his quivering body in an attempt to justify the violent end to his short life.

I actually have no opinion yet. On the surface, sounds like the kid opened fire on the cops as they rolled up on his, I suppose, friends or business partners.

Not sure what reaction he expected...

Back
Top Bottom