104th Fighter Wing

ochmude

Marine Veteran
Anyone on here know anything about it, specifically the 104th Security Forces Squadron? I'm starting to get that "I've been out for a year and I'm bored" itch, and I'm doing a little research. Feel free to contact me via pm.

I don't have any personal knowledge of them, but I've worked with the Wing from time to time and it is a pretty good outfit.

However I do believe, that like most Reserve/Guard SP units, that they do get a lot of deployment time in the usual places.

The good thing about a wing unit is you won't be needing one of these...

6804437_873b8dfc71.jpg

Ochmude, if you get a nitch to go Infantry, and are willing to travel to Westminster, VT, let me know. 3/172 Inf, and I'm in the Support Company that supports them.

guy!

PM me!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll hook you up! [laugh]

you do NOT want to join the chair force! [rofl]

give me a shout, ARMY STRONG!

my people are on Hanscom Air Force Base.... but we can work something out with Westover...

holla at ya boy! [rofl]

Looks like we are in a bidding war for you!

PM inbound with a contact at the 439AW Recruiters at Westover.

Oh come on, the Air Force rolls with all their creature comforts and air conditioning. Plus they have way better food. At least they did when I was in Berlin. Besides dining in their mess hall it was with tablecloths, and someone to take your tray when you were done.[wink] It was wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than the swill they would try and pass off as food for us in the Army.[laugh]

I really appreciate all the PMs and posts from everyone. You all have been extremely helpful. I've got to do more digging around and follow up on some leads from PMs. Keep the info and suggestions coming. I do intend to get back into the military in a part-time capacity, but I'm not really set on anything specific right now and have not made up my mind on what I'm going to do. Like I said in the OP, I'm just doing a little research. Oh, and BTW, nothing in my experience compares with Navy chow. Those squids know how to eat.

Oh come on, the Air Force rolls with all their creature comforts and air conditioning. Plus they have way better food. At least they did when I was in Berlin. Besides dining in their mess hall it was with tablecloths, and someone to take your tray when you were done.[wink] It was wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than the swill they would try and pass off as food for us in the Army.[laugh]

Somebody has to drop the soldiers off at the war. Then we go back to the hotel for a cold beer from the mini-bar. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom