• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10 minutes of shooting FAIL

At 2:25 I literally put my hand towards the screen to deflect an internet bullet.

Riiiight..

Dude, I have. One that I know has probably gone distinguished with her AR15. I haven't shot with her in a while. She's probably getting ready for Camp Perry.

If you think only men can shoot, you are not just being sexist - you're being stupid.

That's just because those ones in the videos haven't been taught how. I've seen plenty of women who can really shoot.

Riiiight..

Dude, I have. One that I know has probably gone distinguished with her AR15. I haven't shot with her in a while. She's probably getting ready for Camp Perry.

If you think only men can shoot, you are not just being sexist - you're being stupid.

je25ff, there is a young (and I mean young) lady here that will school you on the subject of female shooting ability.

someone is going to have to explain the one where it looked like the girl was having no trouble at all shooting the Berrett.

No problem. It was just so verrrrrrrry cool. She was amazingly calm. I'd like to see her targets.

(and I'm glad she's on our side).

I'm still trying to understand the whole "lets get my girlfriend to fire a gun that has way too much recoil for her, and then we will videotape it, laugh at her, and post it to youtube" thing. That seems like a good way to end up in Chateau Bowow for good.

They're dangerous a**h***s, plain and simple. Not only is it a dick move, it's dangerous.

I only got 2 1/2 minutes into the video and at that point I was so mad I had to shut it off. The whole "lets get my girlfriend to fire a gun that has way too much recoil for her, and then we will videotape it, laugh at her, and post it to youtube" is not cool, never will be, and as stated by mlaboss dangerous and a total dick thing to do. It angers me that these people think firearms is a joke.

I only got 2 1/2 minutes into the video and at that point I was so mad I had to shut it off. The whole "lets get my girlfriend to fire a gun that has way too much recoil for her, and then we will videotape it, laugh at her, and post it to youtube" is not cool, never will be, and as stated by mlaboss dangerous and a total dick thing to do. It angers me that these people think firearms is a joke.

It may not always be someone's "girlfriend" but I still think it's a dick move regardless. Saying "here shoot this" without any meaningful instruction doesn't help make a new gun owner.

-Mike

The way girls hold guns is like the way they throw baseballs. All f'ing wrong.
If shooting like a girl is a bad thing, I'd like to shoot more like this young lady:

I also competed at that match and she's pretty good. Though she should have got a procedural or two on stage 4 -- she was supposed to shoot on the move, and she stopped while shooting. [wink]

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the one where the dude is trying to force feed his AR the wrong ammo( I assume could have been debris in the chamber aswell) but does anyone know what happened in the hunting one where the guys barrel daffy ducks? I assume wrong ammo again but just wondering if anyone knows the reason.

je25ff, there is a young (and I mean young) lady here that will school you on the subject of female shooting ability.

Yes, I know. I'm not saying ALL girls are bad shooters. It's just funny to see how they hold the rifles naturally in the video. My wife was the same way until I showed her how to hold it.

I like the one where the dude is trying to force feed his AR the wrong ammo( I assume could have been debris in the chamber aswell) but does anyone know what happened in the hunting one where the guys barrel daffy ducks? I assume wrong ammo again but just wondering if anyone knows the reason.

That video looked like he had a squib and then he manually ejected the empty case and then literally rammed a live one in behind it. So basically there was a bullet that only started going down the barrel that was stuck there. Putting a live one in behind it = boom.

There probably was no wrong ammo. It was probably either s**ty commercial reloads or a bad lot of chinsebag ammo like wolf.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom