10/22 gatling gun kit

lancecolonel

NES Member
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/...SPG-3-GOOGLE&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse

did a quick search but didn't find anything about these. they look cool. anyone have one or fired one? how well do they work? there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of info out there on this particular model....
feel free to share anything you may have heard about this.

I have seen one shot before, they are pretty cool. I recall an issue with the crank actually hitting the triggers, and it needed to be adjusted. Would be a fun toy if you have reliable 10/22 hicaps. I don't have one because I would be way to temped to add a few electric motors to it.

I have seen one shot before, they are pretty cool. I recall an issue with the crank actually hitting the triggers, and it needed to be adjusted. Would be a fun toy if you have reliable 10/22 hicaps. I don't have one because I would be way to temped to add a few electric motors to it.
so would batfe, in all it's righteous glory, charge you with machine gun possession if you had this in your house and a cordless drill in your house at the same time? if a frikkin shoelace is a machine gun how can a dewalt not be? [rolleyes]
anyways, i still want one of these kits. keep the (related, please) posts coming.

A buddy of mine had one years ago. Was fun to shoot and worked OK. More of a novelty than anything. Cool if you've got a couple spare 10/22s laying around.

so would batfe, in all it's righteous glory, charge you with machine gun possession if you had this in your house and a cordless drill in your house at the same time? if a frikkin shoelace is a machine gun how can a dewalt not be? [rolleyes]
anyways, i still want one of these kits. keep the (related, please) posts coming.

Dwarven1 had a hand cranked 10/22 gattling over at HSC at one point. I think that was what it was. It is a pretty fun little gun to enjoy.

I looked into this, it's pretty ... ghey. $400 for the kit, PLUS ... you need 2 10/22s. There other alternative is beltfed .22, but those belts are not pre-ban. I think that slidefire is coming back with their "auto-simulated" .22 version. Get that. You'd need 10/22, but at least you can should fire it without stupid cranks.

I had one.

The guy I bought it from had given up in frustration trying to get it to run.

I tore it all down and built it back up.

It ran perfectly, for a while.

Unfortunately, the kit just isn't made in such a way that all parts remain in adjustment.

I had all sorts of ideas on how to fix/improve it, just never got around to doing it.

Eventually the novelty just wore off and I sold the kit to another member.

after watching a few videos and thinking it occured to me that 30 seconds of fun will be followed by lots of reloading.....probably not worth it.
but.....a ssar15 stock would be cool. does anyone know if it will work with 22lr rounds?

after watching a few videos and thinking it occured to me that 30 seconds of fun will be followed by lots of reloading.....probably not worth it.
but.....a ssar15 stock would be cool. does anyone know if it will work with 22lr rounds?

it won't, the recoil is dismal, so the kits offered include both stock and a new, lighter trigger. It's not cheap, don't remember the price, but close to $500. It should be fun to shoot off hand, aiming, as oppose to from the bench.

here is a vid of 15-22 shooting, there is a trigger job on it, but at least you can keep it on target which is nice, as oppose to wild ride if you do it with an AK.

[video=youtube_share;4F8Z5ooMZpY]http://youtu.be/4F8Z5ooMZpY[/video]

Back
Top Bottom