10/22 builds

Here are my 10/22 builds, finally got around to taking some pictures.

The first build is a standard 10/22 with WhistlePig barrel, Kidd Trigger & receiver painted with Duracoat (By Tackleberry) - see close up.

Build 2 is bull barrel 10/22, with Tech sights and Bell and Carlson stock. This sweety has been tricked out by Randy at CPC (www.ct-precision.com/). Randy does great work, the trigger is a smooth 2 1/2-2 3/4 lbs, the jeweled bolt is beautiful. He also redid the crown. A real shooter.

Attachments

• 29Nov09 106.jpg
    29Nov09 106.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 110
  • 29Nov09 107.jpg
    29Nov09 107.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 29Nov09 108crop.jpg
    29Nov09 108crop.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 91
I like the Whistle Pig bbls. Have built 5 or 7 10/22 thus far and have more pending builds now. I like the WP bbled one - clean looking. Not a electronic optics person but to each their own. How's it shoot and what ammo you using? (my WP likes Wolf Target and Federal Gold Match.
Have heard vg things about Randy. haven't used him yet. I use TT Shooter or Jard's stuff. Pending build will get a Kidd assembly and another a Skeeter one. Did you get T bbl's chamber worked on?

I do a lot of plate shooting, and that was why the red dot was on the WP. The final plan is for it to be more of a target gun - hence the scope.

I have only shot a couple 100's rounds through her so far, and it has liked both bulk Federal (plate shooting, plinking) and CCI mini-mags. I haven't really shot her for accuracy yet, as I just mounted the scope. I will be testing Wolf Target Rifle, RWS Target Rifle - both I use with my Pardini bullseye pistol, as well as with CCI standard etc.

Randy is great, and he does a package deal which includes chamber work. If I just didn't want a Kidd trigger I would have had Randy do the second one as well. He is a good people.

Back
Top Bottom