šŸ”„Announcing 12% off on April 25th!

TargetSportsUSA

Dealer
NES Member
Don't miss out on this chance to save 12% on select ammunition! This exclusive discount is available for ONE DAY ONLY on April 25th, starting at 11:00 AM EST. Join AMMO+ now to unlock this limited-time offer. A special thank you to our AMMO+ members.

By becoming an AMMO+ member, you not only gain access to this deal but also enjoy year-round benefits like 8% off on all ammo every day and free shipping. Plus, as a new member, you'll receive a FREE GIFT* and have a chance to WIN a $30,000 guided hunt giveaway.

*Free Gift offer is only while supplies last and is subject to change. Free Gift will be sent with your first ammo order.

Don't miss out on this chance to save 12% on select ammunition! This exclusive discount is available for ONE DAY ONLY on April 25th, starting at 11:00 AM EST. Join AMMO+ now to unlock this limited-time offer. A special thank you to our AMMO+ members.

By becoming an AMMO+ member, you not only gain access to this deal but also enjoy year-round benefits like 8% off on all ammo every day and free shipping. Plus, as a new member, you'll receive a FREE GIFT* and have a chance to WIN a $30,000 guided hunt giveaway.

*Free Gift offer is only while supplies last and is subject to change. Free Gift will be sent with your first ammo order.
Hopefully you will bump this in the morning on the 25th so I donā€™t forget to place an order.

Also hoping for a variety of quality precision rimfire ammo so I can try a few different brands to see what my rifle likes.

Damn, if they would say WHAT ammo is on sale I might be tempted. My luck I would join and a bunch of stuff that nobody wants goes on sale.

I'm not one of those shopper guys that buys stuff he doesn't want or need just because it's on sale :)
I wish I could say that. I have ammo in two calibers that I donā€™t even own firearms forā€¦ yet.

Damn, if they would say WHAT ammo is on sale I might be tempted. My luck I would join and a bunch of stuff that nobody wants goes on sale.

I'm not one of those shopper guys that buys stuff he doesn't want or need just because it's on sale :)
Yeah but the free shipping and discounts basically make it so you don't pay sales tax or for shipping insurance. My membership paid for itself in 4 orders, especially when I was buying 200 or this and 100 of that to test different ammo

Yeah but the free shipping and discounts basically make it so you don't pay sales tax or for shipping insurance. My membership paid for itself in 4 orders, especially when I was buying 200 or this and 100 of that to test different ammo
Still doesnt make me want to buy something I dont need or want just because its on sale.

I dont shop, I buy :)

Shop local. Screw the big box store Kag in Littleton for wholesale prices

Sherif, almost 2 hours away, limited selection, limited hours, fair prices, and a good guy unless your name is Chris.

Versus

Sitting naked on my beanbag chair eating cheetos, click a few times, ammo arrives 2 business days later.

Sherif, almost 2 hours away, limited selection, limited hours, fair prices, and a good guy unless your name is Chris.

Versus

Sitting naked on my beanbag chair eating cheetos, click a few times, ammo arrives 2 business days later.
Sherif is not a fan of naked shoppers unless you are a legit female an at least a 7.

That's what happened last time. I stopped paying attention, and just order what I need.

Versus

Win

Check out the products before the prices DROP at 11AM EST. We have a huge selection of products in this event, everything from handguns to rifles.

Your banner ad design for this event is eye catching and @Admin did you right on the placement. It has been catching my notice every time I log in these past few weeks.

šŸÆ
Yep- it did it's job. Already a member, but for the hell of it clicked on the sale. Didn't really "need" anything but didn't stop me from adding things to the cart and the saved credit card on file makes things a little too convenient.

Fortunately for me the only thing I was really kind of interested in happened to be one of the sale items so I picked up 10 boxes...

Federal Tactical TRU 223 Remington Ammo 64 Grain Soft Point

I already have 500+ Speer Gold Dot 75 gr SP on hand for Home defence/SHTF and this new stuff will be added to that category. Irony that back when I bought the unquestionably better Speer cartridges they were $11.03 a box. :oops:

šŸÆ

Fortunately for me the only thing I was really kind of interested in happened to be one of the sale items so I picked up 10 boxes...

Federal Tactical TRU 223 Remington Ammo 64 Grain Soft Point

I already have 500+ Speer Gold Dot 75 gr SP on hand for Home defence/SHTF and this new stuff will be added to that category. Irony that back when I bought the unquestionably better Speer cartridges they were $11.03 a box. :oops:

šŸÆ
500 is SOL when SHTF. You gotta bump those numbers up!

Was hoping mini mags were instock. Nope.

Had some in my cart Sunday. But they sold out before I could check out.

I made the mistake of thinking all ammo was 12% off fortunately I figured this out before ordering. In the the future I think the sale banner should direct you to ammo on sale. Just my 2 cents. Love target USA.

I love TSUSA and have been a prime member for multiple years. Thanks for shipping to MA!
That said, this fell a bit flat. Iā€™m a working person so trying to buy ammo at 11:00 on a weekday is basically impossible. You want a big sale? Prep your webpage and go for a Sunday. People are mostly off on Sunday. When I got home and saw what was on extra sale, I wasnā€™t all that disappointed. Let me know when your 50 cal ammo cans are on sale. Iā€™ll trade back some BlackHawk lanyards. Also, go with a loss leader to really pique interest, even if limited quantity. HSTā€™s for extra money off, or dirt cheap mini-mags, perhaps Federal flight control, thatā€™s what people want to see. New Republic, not so much.

I am not a marketing major, but I also didnā€™t buy anything for this sale. You need people to buy what they donā€™t necessarily need to make it worthy of the amount of marketing you did for this.

Yeah, I didn't find this very compelling. I am stocking up on a caliber so I bought what I would have anyway this month for a very small discount compared to when I grabbed the same round in March. I poked around but didn't see anything else worth while.

Back
Top Bottom