ZORE X smart gun lock....AWESOME

https://youtu.be/JmaryGfR-Rc

This is a must have in my book, especially since i have kids in the house. Very innovative and convenient. Doesn't look like they are for sale as of yet, however you can sign up on their website to get email alerts as to when they become available to purchase.

i don't get it. If you spend$200 for each gun and leave them around why not just put em in a safe? it's not like this is for carrying around.

no thanks. That thing malfunctions and gets stuck in the barrel then what good is it...

Yeahno! I'll pass. Gimme a simple 5-button safe and educating my kids. A $200 solution looking for a $20 problem.

I dunno if I would say that a gun lock that can report where my gun is all the times is awesome. We fight so much against registration and then look at a device that connects to the internet as being "awesome".

It'd be better if you could lock it when it moves. What good is it to know your gun moved and be able to do nothing about it? And how sensitive is it what if my cat shakes my nightstand. Interesting concept but poorly executed

Back
Top Bottom