Zombie World. Sensible Article on Bloomberg?

I think that when you compare zombies to progressive liberals it all makes sense.

*Unthinking and irrational focus on one agenda.

*Conversion of critical free thinking people to mindless zombie warriors who spread the progressive virus.

*Taking everything from those who produce and turning them into dependant robots, freeing them of the terrible responsibilities of free choice and liberty.

*Ignoring the rule of law, history and tradition and doing whatever they want because they can't see anything beyond the necks of those they want to bite.

*The desire to destroy anyone who hasn't been assimilated into the zombie collective.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Have to love that there are serious conversations about zombies.

Personally I love the idea of a zombie apocalypse. I ask santa for one every year but the fat bastard hasn't delivered.

I don't personally believe the walking dead will rise but I could see some sort of terrorist attack turning people crazy and they go on a rampage. Probably some sort of weaponized bath salts.

I also say look at the source. I think it's a deflection so people start calling gun owners and pro2a people crazy in saying they are only buying guns in case of zombies.

It's more likely that one day a politician decides they don't want to be voted out and goes all Caesar on us and our president turns into an emporer with his royal guard being the US military. The top of the .gov has the biggest check book in the country if not the world, how hard would it be for them to put every .mil contractor on the pay roll and say your job is to keep me safe and do my bidding. The majority of our military personnel is over seas and the civilians would be the ones to fight, and fight we would, but that's pretty much where my reasoning comes down to when talking about a tyrannical government.

/mindless rant.

But.. really.
How different is a zombie invasion from a global pandemic? Black plague, 1917 Influenza, etc?
If there were a societal breakdown.. (tun off the lights for a few days) with roving bands of thugs, etc.

Granted, some of these may be marginally more intelligent and more capable of utilizing their opposing thumbs.

But, essentially the same.

Have to love that there are serious conversations about zombies.

Personally I love the idea of a zombie apocalypse. I ask santa for one every year but the fat bastard hasn't delivered.

I don't personally believe the walking dead will rise but I could see some sort of terrorist attack turning people crazy and they go on a rampage. Probably some sort of weaponized bath salts.

I also say look at the source. I think it's a deflection so people start calling gun owners and pro2a people crazy in saying they are only buying guns in case of zombies.

It's more likely that one day a politician decides they don't want to be voted out and goes all Caesar on us and our president turns into an emporer with his royal guard being the US military. The top of the .gov has the biggest check book in the country if not the world, how hard would it be for them to put every .mil contractor on the pay roll and say your job is to keep me safe and do my bidding. The majority of our military personnel is over seas and the civilians would be the ones to fight, and fight we would, but that's pretty much where my reasoning comes down to when talking about a tyrannical government.

/mindless rant.

Watch the Crazies kinda like the living going nuts on bath salts

LOL. I have a Zombie Hunter patch on my range backpack and laptop bag and a Zombie Hunter engraved ejection port cover for my LR-308. When liberals ask why I need my guns, I say "In case of zombies". Of course that's code for...

zombie patch.jpg
ejection_cover.jpg

I thought it was a reasonable article. I read Bloomberg every day(terminal) and was pleasantly surprised by this article. It isn't really about gun control, but rather Americans' complete lack of faith in government.

Back
Top Bottom