Zero-Tolerance at full retard after 5 YEAR old said "pew pew" with a crayon

Not sure the attribution is correct, but I found this via google:
Some scientists say that the major building block of the universe is hydrogen because it's the most plentiful element, but my theory is that the universe is made out of stupidity, because it is more plentiful than hydrogen.
Frank Zappa

Boy, Wait until my Grand Daughter starts telling folks about going on the trap line with me.

If you want real-life anecdotes, let me know! [laugh]

In 3rd grade, my son had "Dress up as your favorite sports day".... He wore his Trap vest and eye pro.....he left the plugs out. [rofl]

There were no issues, BTW

If you want real-life anecdotes, let me know! [laugh]

In 3rd grade, my son had "Dress up as your favorite sports day".... He wore his Trap vest and eye pro.....he left the plugs out. [rofl]

There were no issues, BTW

Thank goodness.

My son can draw pretty good. Leaves drawings of AR builds he wants to do (read: me to pay for) laying around the house all the time. I told him NOT to draw that stuff in school.

I'm not worried about having a parent teacher conference. We live near Lowell, I'm worried about a friend of a friend thinking that breaking into my house might be a good idea...

Is it me or is it becoming increasingly obvious that sending your child to public school is akin to child abuse? The teachers and administrators do things that would get parents taken to court, NO ONE IS EVER FIRED, and exponential sums of money are spent on administrative or professional development bloat rather than actual educational endeavors.

Back
Top Bottom