YouTube reloading resources

Clearly the internet isn't a source for load data or replacement for proper technique. That being said who do you watch / follow for reloading? Just watch a video from a contributor with hundreds of posted videos. He trimmed then resized his brass never measuring over all length again. Looking for some good resources please.

I have found a few I like
UltimateReloader, Iragvet8888, tubb, like anything there's a lot stuff out there. Some good some bad

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy hasnt uploaded anything in a few years, but he has a lot of good videos.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/user/ammosmith/videos[/video]

Highboy Reloading has an incredible amount of reloading videos. However he is incredibly long winded and has hundreds of videos, you will definitely learn something and his attention to detail is impeccable.

Highboy Reloading has an incredible amount of reloading videos. However he is incredibly long winded and has hundreds of videos, you will definitely learn something and his attention to detail is impeccable.

I followed him for a time but he kind of got to me. Ask him the time he tells you how to build a watch. Worse than Nutnfancy imo. Cant argue regarding attention to detail though. He did a great tutorial on setting up a Hornady progressive.

Clearly the internet isn't a source for load data or replacement for proper technique. That being said who do you watch / follow for reloading? Just watch a video from a contributor with hundreds of posted videos. He trimmed then resized his brass never measuring over all length again. Looking for some good resources please.

I don't think it's such a bad source for load data, just verify in legit manuals and use your head. It's a great place to find bullet/powder combo's that work in whatever calibers. Just work up the load like anything else.

Back
Top Bottom