You may be a Gun Fighter IF:

JimConway

Instructor
This occurred to me early this morning. Feel free to add to the list.
With apologies to Jeff Foxworthy…..

If reaching for your pistol makes your feet move, you might be a gunfighter

If you find yourself rating the things around you in terms of their ability to stop incoming fire, you might be a gunfighter

If you look at people and are thinking about the proper place to put bullets given their relative position to you, you might be a gunfighter

If your dryfire practice includes movement, you might be a gunfighter

If the range officer says “make ready!” and you don’t have to, you might be a gunfighter

If you do a chamber check anyway, you might be a gunfighter

If you disdain hardware solutions to software problems, you might be a gunfighter

If you know what DVC means, you might be a gunfighter

If you carry the same gun, in the same place, all of the time, you might be a gunfighter

If standing still while shooting paper targets that are also standing still seems really stoopid, you might be a gunfighter

If your back up gun has a back up gun, you might be a gunfighter

If you are fully prepared to get shot and keep fighting until you win, you might be a gunfighter

If Stacey Lim is one of your heroes, you might be a gunfighter

If force on force simulation training gets you hard, you might be a gunfighter

If you believe that “fighting” is the operative part of gunfighting, you might be a gunfighter

If the thought of shooting with Jim Conway and crew leaves you too excited to sleep the night before, you might be a gun fighter.

Adam's physical

Scott
Andy L. is tied up for a while, so I suggest that you conduct his physical. As an ex jailer, I am sure that you are familiar with full body searches. I think that he will be at WSC on Sunday afternoon

Back
Top Bottom