"You don't have the right to bear suitcase nukes.."

The founding fathers would have said you need a battle rifle to be vigilant against tyranny but you don't need a suitcase nuke, it's not in common use by military. They likely would have allowed machine guns and RPGs as well.

Sorry. I think this was my fault with my suitcase nuke comment in the Swallow-well thread. LOL. Musta bumped this on a recommended basis for Steve. LOL

Have we any Marlborough residents that would be willing to make an application to the city requesting permission to detonate a small, thermonuclear device for testing purposes? Don't actually have to DO it, but it would be interesting to see the reaction. You'd be in the spotlight though, so definitely play it "for fun".

One, you don't live in Marlborough, so you're probably good. Even then you can own it, just can't detonate it.

Hell, it doesn't even meet the definition of a firearm, so it isn't affected by the Mass Assault Weapon Ban.

What's if it's a military style MIRV with more than 10 warheads? Is that still out of the AWB?

What's if it's a military style MIRV with more than 10 warheads? Is that still out of the AWB?

“Assault weapon”, shall have the same meaning as a semiautomatic assault weapon as defined in the federal Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act, 18 U.S.C. section 921(a)(30) as appearing in such section on September 13, 1994, and shall include, but not be limited to, any of the weapons, or copies or duplicates of the weapons, of any caliber, known as: (i) Avtomat Kalashnikov (AK) (all models); (ii) Action Arms Israeli Military Industries UZI and Galil; (iii) Beretta Ar70 (SC-70); (iv) Colt AR-15; (v) Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN/LAR and FNC; (vi) SWD M-10, M-11, M-11/9 and M-12; (vi) Steyr AUG; (vii) INTRATEC TEC-9, TEC-DC9 and TEC-22; and (viii) revolving cylinder shotguns, such as, or similar to, the Street Sweeper and Striker 12;

It goes on, but NO mention of nuclear devices.

The Right To Keep And Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed.....

Bearable arms....if you can carry it then it's covered under 2A. I also think this covers any weapon that is mounted to a wheeled vehicle, flying aircraft and sea going vessels.

If one or more humans can operate it then it should be covered.

One, you don't live in Marlborough, so you're probably good. Even then you can own it, just can't detonate it.

Hell, it doesn't even meet the definition of a firearm, so it isn't affected by the Mass Assault Weapon Ban.

I put a VFG and a shoulder thing that goes up on mine. Does that change anything???? I also duct-taped a 30rd magazine to it.

You can't have nuclear weapons because nuclear weapons don't exist. Nuclear Weapons Do Not Exist!
If so it is a heck of a good scam eh? All that money in someone's pocket all that fear to weaken populations. But I've seen them on TV...

Try telling that to the Japanese. Seriously, if you believe that, there’s no reasoning with you.

You can't have nuclear weapons because nuclear weapons don't exist. Nuclear Weapons Do Not Exist!
If so it is a heck of a good scam eh? All that money in someone's pocket all that fear to weaken populations. But I've seen them on TV...

So, I just followed that link.

And about all I can say is that before the internet whackos existed, but they had no international platform.

To quote rali from years ago - "I hate AOL, they let all those mouth breathers onto my internet".

Try telling that to the Japanese. Seriously, if you believe that, there’s no reasoning with you.
Nevermind the scienceness suspend your disbelief for a minute. What if the nuke bombs are a hoax folks are right? Most people would have a really hard time giving up that belief and knowing they were fooled so hard. It would be to the point where they would threaten physical violence to anyone who could challenge their belief in nuclear weapons. I don't dig into this stuff or go truther spiraling, I just note them and think that is interesting and if true damn they got us good. Did they? Would make the hiding under our desks drill a more reasonable response. Again assume nukes are fake, so many people have carried that fear and put up with things in their lives for so long they would never give up the belief. Same place we are going with the 'rona.

Nevermind the scienceness suspend your disbelief for a minute. What if the nuke bombs are a hoax folks are right? Most people would have a really hard time giving up that belief and knowing they were fooled so hard. It would be to the point where they would threaten physical violence to anyone who could challenge their belief in nuclear weapons. I don't dig into this stuff or go truther spiraling, I just note them and think that is interesting and if true damn they got us good. Did they? Would make the hiding under our desks drill a more reasonable response. Again assume nukes are fake, so many people have carried that fear and put up with things in their lives for so long they would never give up the belief. Same place we are going with the 'rona.

I personally have shot off nukes, so save the tin foil. I even still have a little radiation burn on my right hands.

How'd you get zapped by your own nuke? Do they use firecracker fuse?

I'm struggling with the decision whether to roll with this or point out the s in "hands" and let light dawn on Marblehead LOL

I used a timer but an ill considered but urgent call of nature had me, well, partially exposed. Could've been much worse

Back
Top Bottom