YHM?

Have a few parts from them... not bad stuff. I haven't tried everything (muzzle brake, hand guards). I've heard good and bad things about their suppressors; was pondering one, but haven't decided which t get.

I have their flip-up front site and one of the deals on this forum will be installing a free-float forearm for me this week. What I've seen and heard is all good. Also, I think they might manufacture the Y-comp brakes that Bushmaster sells.

I have a YHM handguard which is built like a tank. YHM BUIS rear sight, which appears to be pretty solid, and the muzzle break which looks really cool.

When I wanted work done to my upper, I drove to the factory. I picked out the fore end I wanted, picked out the sights, talked to one of the reps who was a big help and left the upper there for them to assemble. I had it back in less than a week.

Great product, great people, and they know their stuff.

YHM is great. I have the free float handguard, flip up front sight, muzzle brake, and probably a few others. There stuff is all I will put on my rifles. Great price and quality is hard to beat IMO.

Back
Top Bottom