Yard Sale Ammo Cans

This morning I scored a couple of ammo cans from an estate sale in Westborough, MA. They are 200 round 7.62 cans and they're in great shape; $10 bucks a piece. They had two or three more; if you're interested in stopping by it is on West Main Street in Westborough just after Eli Whitney Road. It's going on today, Saturday & Sunday.

This morning I scored a couple of ammo cans from an estate sale in Westborough, MA. They are 200 round 7.62 cans and they're in great shape; $10 bucks a piece. They had two or three more; if you're interested in stopping by it is on West Main Street in Westborough just after Eli Whitney Road. It's going on today, Saturday & Sunday.

Where there are ammo cans, there may be ammo. Did you ask if there's a "back room for adults"?

They weren't for sale by the home owner. It was a multi-family estate sale. The woman who sold them to me was clearly a moonbat and looked a little horrified when I told her what they were.

They weren't for sale by the home owner. It was a multi-family estate sale. The woman who sold them to me was clearly a moonbat and looked a little horrified when I told her what they were.

Ha ha. "I'm gonna put boolits in them there cans. AK boolits!"

[rofl] Assault weapon, armor piercing ones, too!

Wait- the bullets can't get out of the cans, right?
frightened-smiley-emoticon-000293-l.gif

Ahh, that's when you should have changed your tune and offered to take them off of her hands for a modest disposal fee before they attacked her. [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

I need to find more estate sales for these kind of deals.

sent from the Evo

Back
Top Bottom