• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS Ruger MKIII 60th Anniversary Edition

Description : Ruger MKIII in 22 LR Caliber. 60th Anniversary Edition. Like New In Box. 24kt Gold Engraving 60th anniversary on end of barrel. 5.5" blue bull barrel, Picatinny Rail, and a very nice set of Altamont Rosewood grips w/the 60th Anny. laser engraved logo. The TALO model, often called Distributor Exclusives, were special order runs that Ruger made for some gun distributors and are often quite unique.

Accessories : Comes with everything as when purchased: box, brown envelope w/test round casings, manual, warranty papers, gun lock, pistol lock keys, scope rail and two brand new magazines.

Selling Terms : Face to Face, FFL Transfer, Must have LTC

Price : $400 Cash Only.

Contact Information : Call (774) 310-3480

Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_3362.jpg
    IMG_3362.jpg
    723.9 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_3364.jpg
    IMG_3364.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_3367.jpg
    IMG_3367.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_3365.jpg
    IMG_3365.jpg