WTS WTS: M1D Garand

CulperJr

NES Member
Location: Central MA, prefer to meet at Harvard Sportsman's Club

Description: A real USGI "M1D Sniper" Garand, Winchester serial number 1.3M. WRA bolt, most other parts are SA. USGI S-A 9 52 barrel. Rifle is in very good condition with very nice rifling, acceptance cartouche and circle P proof on wrist. Minimal dings and dents on stock with no cracks, nice dark walnut. Barrel TE: 2+ ME: 1+ on CMP gauges

Accessories: Comes with USGI scope mount, USGI MRT scope carrying bag, repro scope (older, still crisp without any fogging) and repro cheek rest.

Selling Terms: Face to face, EFA-10.

Price: $2800 cash, or best reasonable offer. Not looking for trades at the moment.

Contact Information: PM is best for more info and more pictures.

Pictures: 1 attached, I have plenty more if you PM with interest

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_5638.jpg
    IMG_5638.jpg
    539.5 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom