• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS: Ruger Mini-14 PRE-BAN - 5.56mm - USED - 10+1 - $1099

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
Lonely Mountain Arms is a federally licensed firearms dealer located in Starksboro VT.

Ruger Mini-14 PRE-BAN - 5.56mm - USED - 10+1 - $1099

PREBAN Ruger Mini-14, chambered in .223 Rem. Serial number puts it as shipped in 1991.

Model: 01801
Stock: Ramline Synthetic
Front Sight: Ramp with flash hider
Rear Sight Adjustable
Scope Mount B-Square
Scope BSA 1-4.5x
Barrel Length 18.50"
Material Alloy Steel
Twist 1:9" RH
Capacity 5
Finish Black
Weight 7 lb.
Overall Length 38"
Length of Pull 13.50"

This is a well-cared for Mini-14 that was manufactured before the Clinton "Assault Weapon" Ban (if you live in a state where this ban still exists such as Massachusetts). Rifle will ship with 20 round and 30 round PRE BAN magazines (one each) IF LEGAL in the state it is being shipped to. Appears to have an aftermarket stock and front sight/flash hider.

EMAIL US DIRECTLY AT [email protected] TO AVOID THE ARMSLIST FEE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AT www.facebook.com/lonelymountainarms FOR THE LATEST DEALS.

Shop phone #: 802-870-0570

The fine print:
All local gun sales go through the federal NICS check; to purchase long guns, buyers age 18-20 must have proof of safety class such as a hunting license. You must have a valid government issued photo ID with your current address.

Local sales must have VT sales tax collected.

We accept cash, credit cards (3% surcharge) and trade-ins.

WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL, VENMO, ZELLE, or CASHAPP; DON'T ASK. THEIR POLICIES SPECIFICALLY FORBID FIREARMS SALES.

We also buy used guns, and we carry ammunition and shooting accessories such as cleaning kits & magazines. We are by appointment only evenings and weekends. We will ship to CA if the gun is CA compliant.

Shipping: Rifles: $40. Shipping insurance extra.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• Mini-14_PreBan_1.jpg
    Mini-14_PreBan_1.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Mini-14_PreBan_2.jpg
    Mini-14_PreBan_2.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom