WTS 1875 Martini Henry Mk II Enfield India Shotgun Conversion 577/476

ILikeIke

NES Member
Very Nice Martini Henry Mk II, Originally Manufactured in 1875 by Enfield. However, at some time this was in India and converted to a prison/camp guard weapon and fire shot (as indicated by the checkered triangle behind the breach block). The barrel has been widened and smoothbored to fire the .577/.476 shot shell, I've attached a link to two forums for some info. The rear sight has been modifed for this shotgun conversion
577/476 Shot Loads - British Militaria Forums (tapatalk.com)
British Military Small Arms Ammo - .476 inch India Pattern (google.com)

This is in great functional condition, with a super strong hammer or firing pin spring. When cocked, the action is tight with no play, but when uncocked, the breachblock and trigger group has some wobble and play to it.
The stock has some damage, but there is no wiggle in it, it is tightly secured to the rifle.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like any more photos

$600 (Cash or Check)

Located in Tyngsborough MA

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.
IMG_4453.jpg
IMG_4455.jpg
IMG_4454.jpg
IMG_4456.jpg
IMG_4457.jpg
IMG_4458.jpg
IMG_4459.jpg
IMG_4460.jpg
IMG_4461.jpg
IMG_4462.jpg
IMG_4463.jpg
IMG_4464.jpg