WTB .30-.30 brass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to purchase 1000 pieces of .30-.30 cal brass if anyone has any they would like to sell.
Thank you in advance.

Ok for those that need a hello, hello how are you I hope all is well with you and you family. How is your day going, I am fine thank you. I hope this will please all, I am new here and did not know you had to greet before asking to purchase items on here, sorry for being a new poster. God bless all.

1) How did you happen to find this place?
2) Where are you located?
3) Do you know anyone else here?
4) Where do you shoot?
5) Your weak attempt at humor isn't ingratiating yourself with most of the old guard.
6) What guns do you have, and which one do you like the most?
7) Would invite you to "go GREEN" when you get a mind to.
8) Welcome to NES.
9) Have a nice day.

I am new here and did not know you had to greet before asking to purchase items on here

You don't. Welcome to the forum.

It's unlikely that you'll find someone with 1000 .30-30 cases that they're willing to part with. You might want to try the Brass trading thread if you've got something to swap.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I am looking to purchase 1000 pieces of .30-.30 cal brass if anyone has any they would like to sell.
Thank you in advance.

Yea, that caliber is hard to find in large quantities, but if you look around the WTS area on some sites you can find them in 100 round lots occasionally. I know Patriot is always searching for 30-30 so if you PM him he might be able to give you some advice as to where to look, he's good people. Are you from the New England area?

Good luck with your search and welcome to the forum [smile]

Thank you for your kind response, I am glad to see this is a friendly environment. I will keep searching and I wish you a great day.

Thank you for being understanding, being new is awesome when you are able to meet with great people on this forum as you are eddy. I wish you a great day thank you.

I'm going to close this thread.

We recently implemented a policy where only Green Members may start a thread in the Classifieds.

There's a "Want To Buy" section in the Classifieds, which is where this thread really belongs. While I'm sure that this is not a deliberate attempt to skirt the new policy, it does sort of work around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom