• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WSJ Columnist Explains How to Deport Piers

Infinite Jester

Navy Veteran
http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/23/wall-street-journal-columnist-explains-how-to-deport-piers-morgan/

“Ironic U.S. gun rights campaign to deport me for ‘attacking 2nd Amendment rights’ – is my opinion not protected under 1st Amendment rights?,” Morgan tweeted.
“Your opinion is protected, your presence in the U.S. is not. See Kleindienst v. Mandel (1972),” Taranto replied to Morgan.
Taranto linked to transcripts from a 1972 U.S. Supreme Court ruling that the U.S. Attorney General’s refusal to allow a foreign journalist into the United States did not violate the First Amendment. The case resulted from Nixon administration attorney general Richard Kleindienst’s refusal to grant a temporary nonimmigrant visa to Marxist Belgian journalist Ernest Mandel.
Taranto’s tweet was praised by Twitter users who would like to send Morgan back to his native land

Injured_Redcoat_by_VacuityMechanica_zps1ee531a2.jpg

Freedom of religion is protected under the 1st Amendment but it didn't help Cat Stevens get into the U.S.

Yes Morgan AMERICANS (key word here) are protected under the first amendment.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom