WPRC 2011 IDPA MATCH SCHEDULE

Chopper

NES Member
2011 IDPA Schedule

January 8
February 12 - Cancelled (Range Conditions)
March 12
April 9 - Classifier
May 7
June 11
July 9
August 13
September 10
October 8
November 12
December 10 - POSTPONED!
December 17 - New December Match Date

Registration 9:15am - 9:45am
Shooters briefing followed by the match at 10:00am

Peter

Last edited:
Just put them on my google calendar! I'm looking forward to it. Peter, not sure if you are aware but MWT is running their classifier on May 7th.

MWT will have their classifier on April 30.
Peter

Oh oh Pete- I think MJ tried to accomodate everyone and changed ours to April 30th! Here's the message:

Please note that to avoid some conflicts, the previously scheduled date for a Classifier changed from May 7 to April 30, 2011.

Oh oh Pete- I think MJ tried to accomodate everyone and changed ours to April 30th! Here's the message:

Please note that to avoid some conflicts, the previously scheduled date for a Classifier changed from May 7 to April 30, 2011.

No need for Oh oh Dave. My post says MWT[smile]

I am also dropping these on my schedule. I am still learning and practicing doing USPSA but I may very well try and enter in one of these matches.

Last edited:
Greetings all,
The December 10th match has been changed to December 17th. We hope you can all get your preferred slots at the S&W indoor winter nationals when you sign up on the 10th. See you all on the 17th.
Please spread the word.
Thank you,
Peter

WPRC IDPA committee would like to thank all our shooters for a safe fun 2011 season. We hope you all had a great time! Also thanks go out to all our volunteers. MD's, set up, SO's, ASO's and tear down, scoring, without these volunteers we would not have any matches. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, see you all in 2012.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom