• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WPR Worcester Pistol and Rifle

pj150

NES Member
Hi,

Does anyone know what e-mail address I should use to inform them about wanting to attend the new member meeting?

I went to their website and membership@wprclub bounced. There doesn't seem to be anyone at the phone and there is no message machine.

Thanks.

Wait, it is tonite or tomorrow night? The website states the 26th but on the GOAL newsletter it says 25th. If it's tonite I don't think I can make it.

Any thoughts about the club?

The meeting was weird wasn't it? One thing I must say is that I do like the honesty and putting things bluntly to everyone.

It is what it is, just as advertised. "A safe place to shoot"

For the location and price you can beat it. They need to show the members the plans for the new range, it makes it easier to fork out the money when you know what you are paying for.

Pj it was good meeting you last night, I'm sorry I didn't stick around after, but I was really under the weather and couldnt wait to get home.

I'm trying to get a friend to go and join that club, since he won't make the drive to Maynard. He lives in Worcester.
What are the dues, and any initiation fee?

NEtracker said:
I'm trying to get a friend to go and join that club, since he won't make the drive to Maynard. He lives in Worcester.
What are the dues, and any initiation fee?

http://www.wprclub.com/wprclubapplication.pdf

I don't remember what I just paid, as soon as the check clears I'll let you know.

ETA: GOAL Membership is mandatory to become a member.

Greg said:
LMK when you guys are going over there,they do take guests correct ?[smile] Serious dude,I hear the gunfire from my place,it makes me feel ...safe.

I'll let you know so you can join us. It's a good club. You wont be able to join until April, but there is not limit on how many times you can take a guest. [wink] And what is better than being a member to a club that is 5 minutes from your house? [devil]

Just for the hell of it, I just mapquested it from my house to the range...
Here is the result.

Total Est. Time: 3 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1.44 miles

Back
Top Bottom