Wounded Warrior & Andover Club

yanici

NES Member
Great Christmas dinner at the meeting last night! And read on to see why this club is one of the best.

We were informed that the Club is now going to sponsor a Wounded Warrior every month. A different Warrior and his/her family will be invited to the monthly meeting each month and be presented with a $1000 stipend.

They are also asking for volunteers that might be able to assist with any small project or help that the recipient might need, on a one time basis. These will be short term volunteer issues so that it won't compel a volunteer to be overextended.

I thought this was a really nice gesture on the Club's part. I hope it works well. If any Andover members are interested, come to the Jan. meeting or keep an eye on the web page. The web page is getting a new face soon and may be down for short time.

Isn't Wounded Warrior anti-gun? Or at least, one of their leaders has a closet anti-gun personality. They tried to duck and weave to get out of the anti-gun label, but I think there is something to it.

I just woke up, my apologies if I am incorrect.

Isn't Wounded Warrior anti-gun? Or at least, one of their leaders has a closet anti-gun personality. They tried to duck and weave to get out of the anti-gun label, but I think there is something to it.

I just woke up, my apologies if I am incorrect.

Please don't crap up the thread. The $1000 stipend is going to each individual, if that's your concern, and not to the fund. It's Christmas. Time to help out those in need.

Back
Top Bottom