Worcester IDPA "MARCH MUD MATCH" 3/12/11

Just got back from the range. There is a drastic improvement from yesterday. With the warmer weather this week and rain forecast for Friday this will become our MARCH MUD MATCH. Choose your footwear accordingly. See you all Saturday.

Peter

With today's weather, this is shaping up to be dubbed "Mud Bowl". Let's hope there isn't any stages that involves going prone.

With today's weather, this is shaping up to be dubbed "Mud Bowl". Let's hope there isn't any stages that involves going prone.

I don't think the WPRC IDPA team is that evil... but you never know. They may make certain individuals go prone!

Pictures of the hawk (eating a snake) from stage 6. Between it's natural camoflauge and my lack of photography skills, they didn't come out very well.

I do have a few seconds of video of it flying away. I'll try to get that hosted somewhere.

Videos:

(this is where it flies off)

Last edited:
Scores are up, thanks John C.

To all the 58 shooters that navigated that mess we call a range without incident, well done and thank you.

Peter

Great match as usual. Thanks the WPRC IDPA crew. The weather was fantastic and the mud was only really bad on stage 2.

Link to full Album
Way too many similar photos, I've lost patience sorting through them so I uploaded all but the ones that were out of focus.

DSC_1481.JPG

DSC_1520.JPG

DSC_1559.JPG

DSC_1592.JPG

DSC_1613.JPG

DSC_1678.JPG

DSC_1702.JPG

DSC_1869.JPG

DSC_1936.JPG

DSC_2039.JPG

Hey, you got me Mike. [grin] I was really glad that the hawk had a snake/snack. I was afraid it was injured when I first spotted it landing on the hill and then allowed guys to approach it. A well run match as always, now if I can just learn to count to three................

How many rounds per target Jon? [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom