• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester IDPA July Match 7/7/2012

Worcester IDPA July Match 7/7/2012

Worcester Pistol and Rifle club would like to invite you to this event. Public is welcome to the monthly IDPA matches:

WPRC Members: $10.00
Non-Members:$15.00

Title: WPRC IDPA July Match Date: Saturday 7/7/2012

Registration 9:15-9:45am
Shooters Meeting: 10:00am
Notes: WPRC IDPA June Match

If you have any questions feel free to email: [email protected]

Please Note: The Indoor Range is now officially closed for the summer while it is being renovated. WPRC will be running five stages during construction and we appreciate everyone's patience during the construction phase.

See you there,

--Michael French

I am wondering I have never shot IDPA but looks like something Id like to try can I show up and try and what would I need for gear?

Can people come out to watch the competition. FNG here and want to watch before participating.

Can people come out to watch the competition. FNG here and want to watch before participating.

Yes, but if you're experienced with drawing from the holster and moving with a gun in your hands, you'll wish you brought your gear.

The past week has been nothing but malfunctions and I was hoping today would go smoother than it did.
Thanks to all the SO's and ASO's for another great match!
[video=youtube_share;AfF3TK_mb2I]http://youtu.be/AfF3TK_mb2I[/video]

Looked good Shaunss except for the end and the reloads. You might want to inspect your mags, I suspect they are cracked at the top causing it to stick like that.

What a great time. It was my first match and i learned alot. Shot ok but had so much fun. Thanks to all those involved. I'm hooked [smile]

Looked good Shaunss except for the end and the reloads. You might want to inspect your mags, I suspect they are cracked at the top causing it to stick like that.

That's a nasty jam... that hurt watching. I can't deal with gun issues. You really need to find out what's causing them to hang up.

That's a nasty jam... that hurt watching. I can't deal with gun issues. You really need to find out what's causing them to hang up.

I've been trying to find mags that work good and I thought I had with some Chip McCormick ones until at last weekends practice the base plate broke off 2 of them during reloads and I got to watch all my rounds drop out. Now that was painful.

Very cool! I may come embarrass myself on 8/11 and try it out. I've been interested for a long time... I just need to dive in I guess.

Back
Top Bottom