Worcester IDPA -- Feb 13th (John Kelly Memorial Match)

I believe that I met John once, and therefore didn't really know him. However, the words spoken at the beginning of the match would have made anyone blush if it was about them. Nice job.

This was my first match outside the classifier. I had a great time today. I didn't finish last... However, my goal was to set a bench mark in my head on what to improve upon. The Worcester club is run by a nice bunch, and the facility is great. I hope to shoot there again soon.

sausages were good, too.

Look at the smile on Dave's face giving Hanwei that procedural :)

dscf3780.jpg

Thanks to Mike and the rest of the team for a great match!

... and thanks to my squad for being easy on a new SO. I can't wait to take the official class next month!

Thanks for the tips as well... I have lots of practice to do but some of it must have just rubbed right off on me... shooting with that group can only make one better! :)

Ok, Just wanted to thank John for doing the scores and sign in and all SO's for a great job yesterday. Pdogg77, Bill, Dave, Will, Negotiator, Chopper, + glocky. SO's make it happen!

Last edited:
Sorry Hanwei, I couldn't help from posting this one, De made me do it [wink]

Okay... I see how it is. [smile]

Thanks to everyone who ran the match... it was quick and fun! And it was great to see such a large turnout for John. Steve, those were great words you had at the beginning too.

Thanks to the crew of the WPRC for another great match, you guys never disappoint! Mike, you better start being nice to your wife, as she has many more armed friends after the Saturday! [grin]

Steve, very nice tribute, John will surely be missed...

Last edited:
Underwhere
Hanwei

Nice videos and great shooting guys!

De, awesome show on stage 6! Flashlight mouth insertion followed by *oh f##k* because you couldn't see s#it made me laugh out loud! I am really glad I was not drinking anything when I saw that... [smile]

p.s.: is weak hand technique on 3 min mark legal?

Nice vids De... nice touches adding some pics of John Kelly too. I always like how you and your brother enjoy ribbing each other.

De, awesome show on stage 6! Flashlight mouth insertion followed by *oh f##k* because you couldn't see s#it made me laugh out loud! I am really glad I was not drinking anything when I saw that... [smile]

p.s.: is weak hand technique on 3 min mark legal?

Yeah...It works standing but I didn't realize when kneeling your gun is much higher and it just won't work. Oh well.

Weak hand technique? Well we agreed that it did not say "weak hand only" and to be honest I don't think it made any difference. I don't practice a 2 handed weak handed grip and it showed. :)

Nice vids... what's the tune in the Underwhere video?
Billy Currington: People are Crazy

Awesome song.

Back
Top Bottom