Worcester IDPA 8/13/11

Mike-Mike

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Worcester IDPA 8/13/11

Worcester Pistol and Rifle club would like to invite you to this event.

Title: WPRC IDPA MATCH

Date: Saturday 8/13/11
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Notes: WPRC IDPA MATCH
Registration 9:15 - 9:45
6 Stages Bring a flashlight.
100 rd Min
MD - John

See you there. Bring me a cigar!

Worcester IDPA 8/13/11

Worcester Pistol and Rifle club would like to invite you to this event.

Title: WPRC IDPA MATCH

Date: Saturday 8/13/11
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Notes: WPRC IDPA MATCH
Registration 9:15 - 9:45
6 Stages Bring a flashlight.
100 rd Min
MD - John

See you there. Bring me a cigar!

What's the fee?

Thanks, Mike

Great match as usual. Thanks to John (MD) and everyone else who helped out. I just finished putting my gun back together after a thorough cleaning. Hopefully the rear sight will stay in place and it will be semi-automatic again and not a single shot!

It is amazing to see the scores come out so quickly. Thank you to all who worked the match. It was a beautiful day to shoot for a change!

Mike, that sounds miserable.

Bah! My squad got a good laugh when I reloaded on stage 4 and the base plate flew off of the fresh mag dumping the spring, follower, and all of the rounds at my feet. Of course the mag tube was still firmly seated in the gun. fun, fun. competition brings out all the little gremlins. Speaking of which, where were you Lugnut? [grin]
I guess Tim was right when he told me that speed could make up for a lot of dropped points. I have GOT to remember NOT to do speed reloads at IDPA matches. [crying]

Oh, man. Tell me Mike brought his video camera and some got in on tape [rofl]

No I forgot the camera at home. I was ASO'ing so it probably would have been a distraction. I'm still not sure what it was but it ran fine for USPSA today. I'm crossing my fingers for NER on Friday. [grin]

Back
Top Bottom