Worcester IDPA 12/17/11

Worcester IDPA 12/17/11

Worcester Pistol and Rifle club would like to invite you to this event. Please note the date change from the original schedule!

Title: WPRC IDPA MATCH

Date: Saturday 12/17/11
MD: Me - pdogg77 -Paul D.
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Notes: WPRC IDPA MATCH
Registration 9:15 - 9:45
6 Stages Bring a flashlight.

I'll be your match director this month. We've got 6 stages planned with one no/low light stage. You'll even get to run around my sexy blue Kia with a firearm. :)

Last edited:
Speedo Stage?

Sorry... You missed it, that was last year. You'll need to SO in your speedo this year to recreate it! :)

http://www.pauldrapeau.com/paul/idpa122010/cof/1_Finally_Did_It V3.pdf

Image00001.jpg

well considering the classifier at S/W on the 22nd is full (no notice about even a signup) i think this might pen this on my December schedule.

Also are the results emailed out?

Last edited:
You have to join the WPRC yahoo group to get emailed the results, but someone usually posts them here as well.

What do you think this is John at Harvard?

Excellent match today Worcester! Though, I really wish you guys would stop putting prone through portals stages. At my age, getting back up is getting difficult. :p

Great match guys. I really liked the stages today. Ken- I'm older than you... and I have no complaints getting around on that stage.. but look at my scores when they come out... I couldn't hit that steel from prone if my life depended on it. It was real ugly.

Had a great time with Wil and John C running our squad. Glad I got out there today for sure.

Great match today. Thanks to Paul and all the SO's and ASO's who ran the stages. The weather wasn't too shabby either for the middle of December.......maybe Al Gore is right!!!!!! :)

This was one of the best local matches I've been to. Glad to see 6 stages, and i know some folks don't like the prone/knee down shooting positions for me its awesome! I wish more stages were prone. Also super kudos to getting the scores up so fast and match director. Not to happy with my results but thats what next month is for. I made a quick video from today, its from a crappy Droid X phone (which froze up almost every time I touched it) but better then nothing.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy1BymY6OB4&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank">

Last edited by a moderator:
Great match today! I loved the AR pickup, if only the mag didn't drop out the first time I picked the rifle up [shocked]
I've been thinking of geting an AR and now I really want one!
[video=youtube_share;BlDtdtWt9sY]http://youtu.be/BlDtdtWt9sY[/video]

Thanks for the videos guys! As a match director it is really cool to review video footage of people shooting your stages. It definitely show what works and what doesn't. I've got some pics I'll post when I get a chance.

-Paul

This was my first match, and I have to say, I loved every minute of it. It was quite chilly in the morning but warmed up after a little while. I loved each stage; I thought they were well prepared, and despite the few issues we had with props the CoF ran excellently. I'll definitely be back for more.

Back
Top Bottom