Woohoo! Utah CFP!

Congratulations !

How was the process (can't be as bad as MA) ?

Painless. I took the class with Matt DeVito at DRFT. They did the fingerprinting right there, and provided all the necessary application forms. They went through the application process so we understood what to do. I completed the forms and mailed them in with a passport-type photo. Took 60 days, which seems pretty standard for Utah. It was $51 for the license, valid for 5 years.

Painless. I took the class with Matt DeVito at DRFT. They did the fingerprinting right there, and provided all the necessary application forms. They went through the application process so we understood what to do. I completed the forms and mailed them in with a passport-type photo. Took 60 days, which seems pretty standard for Utah. It was $51 for the license, valid for 5 years.

Thanks for the information, definitely something to put on my "to do" list.

Congrats buddy! I got mine in January. I am actually out in Utah right now visiting my buddy. Brought my Sig M400 AR out from NH. We were out in the desert doing some run and gun drills yesterday. First time doing that. This state is SO free! Talk about Free America. I'm from NH and I got my panties all in a bundle out here!

Back
Top Bottom