• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Woman charged after threatening to bring ‘every single gun loaded and ready’ if her children had to wear masks at school

Who says she’s even a gun owner?

She’s just nuts and spouting off and no one has a sense of humor anymore. Of all things, threatening murder or massacre of a school board should be expected, not prohibited.
she may or may not be but it still makes us look bad optics are everything

I agree with her opinion on masks and understand her passion, BUT this is example of why a lot of people view gun owners as a bunch of nut job extremists.

Actions like this certainly do not help the cause.

F that, free speech is free speech. I swear to god some people are going to bed at night and taking 'instant liberal' pills. It was a meeting and did she look like she was ready to start blowing people away? No. Therefore it's protected speech.

First you have to think you have freedom or rights, which you don’t..

Her statement doesn’t even rank anywhere on my list of crazy shit I’ve heard.

As far as “helping the cause” Gun owners being wack jobs. What do you call it when you define a group of people based on what one person says or does?

I’m not saying she should’ve said it that way. But I’m glad somebody said it

I know. I wasn’t Paying attention. He beat me to it. I got two cell phones and my laptop out dealing with things that semi matter. My attention to detail is lacking. But the question still stands was she hot?

The wife hates me when I say things like this. I tell her I think this girl just gave me a Boner

Ohhh… Definitely guilty

At least I smile in most of my mug shots

Back
Top Bottom