• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Woman charged after threatening to bring ‘every single gun loaded and ready’ if her children had to wear masks at school

I've heard wackier stuff at school committee meetings, but it's 2022.

You don't talk about bringing a bunch of guns to school if you don't want to be arrested. There are about 40,000 more productive ways to make your point, starting with unenrolling your kid early enough to gank the school's money...

I agree with her opinion on masks and understand her passion, BUT this is example of why a lot of people view gun owners as a bunch of nut job extremists.

Actions like this certainly do not help the cause.
Who says she’s even a gun owner?

She’s just nuts and spouting off and no one has a sense of humor anymore. Of all things, threatening murder or massacre of a school board should be expected, not prohibited.

She’s just nuts and spouting off and no one has a sense of humor anymore. Of all things, threatening murder or massacre of a school board should be expected, not prohibited.

Think maybe you forgot the /s ?

Later, she said: "I in no way meant to imply all guns loaded as in actual firearms, but rather all resources I can muster to make sure that my children get to attend school without masks,” she purportedly said in the email. “I would never do such a thing; I was speaking figuratively.”

The next time the School Board "shlots down" a proposal, they should be arrested for 1st degree murder.

I didn’t state that she was a gun owner. I just pointed out that people like her hurt people like us. People that use examples like this in an argument against gun ownership surely don’t know or even care if she owns guns or not.

Later, she said: "I in no way meant to imply all guns loaded as in actual firearms, but rather all resources I can muster to make sure that my children get to attend school without masks,” she purportedly said in the email. “I would never do such a thing; I was speaking figuratively.”

The next time the School Board "shlots down" a proposal, they should be arrested for 1st degree murder.
I know a local dad who was investigated after his child was bullied and the school did nothing about it.

He said the bullying would end or he would come back with his lawyer, no hold barred, guns blazing, and burry them in litigation.

The principal said they "felt threatened"

I know a local dad who was investigated after his child was bullied and the school did nothing about it.

He said the bullying would end or he would come back with his lawyer, no hold barred, guns blazing, and burry them in litigation.

The principal said they "felt threatened"
I myself do not have kids , but I can remember my brother telling me years ago that the pussification of America was happening right before his eyes , and he was referring to what was going on in the school system that his kids attended. He was smart though , he encouraged both of them to go to trade school , and they did.

I agree with her opinion on masks and understand her passion, BUT this is example of why a lot of people view gun owners as a bunch of nut job extremists.

Actions like this certainly do not help the cause.

F that, free speech is free speech. I swear to god some people are going to bed at night and taking 'instant liberal' pills. It was a meeting and did she look like she was ready to start blowing people away? No. Therefore it's protected speech.

I myself do not have kids , but I can remember my brother telling me years ago that the pussification of America was happening right before his eyes , and he was referring to what was going on in the school system that his kids attended. He was smart though , he encouraged both of them to go to trade school , and they did.
In this case, it wasn't simple schoolyard bullying. The group of students were picking on a kid, pissing in his backpack, they put bags of literal shit in his locker, etc.

The group of students were known to be the shitheads of the grade, but nothing was being done about it because the ringleader was related to higher ups in the school.

F that, free speech is free speech. I swear to god some people are going to bed at night and taking 'instant liberal' pills. It was a meeting and did she look like she was ready to start blowing people away? No. Therefore it's protected speech.
LOL, if you say so.

I didn’t state that she was a gun owner. I just pointed out that people like her hurt people like us. People that use examples like this in an argument against gun ownership surely don’t know or even care if she owns guns or not.
Don't care anymore. Focusing on people you cannot and will never be able to control is a waste of time. The mental masturbation you guys invest into the "people making us look bad" thing is absurd. You guys act like all gun owners belong to a church or something and the pope of guns is going to be able to help us get people to not act retarded. The rest of us do not live in Disneyland.

LOL, if you say so.

People post keyboard commando stuff all day long. People say things in the heat of the moment. People get mad when their food is cold and yell at a waitress.That doesn't make it a crime. Nothing to me is worse than these school districts being run by people who are basically evil, looking at parents with a smirk on their face and saying "Look we're not teaching CRT in schools" while they segregate students, put 8 year old kids on hormones without parental consent, tell kids they are fundamentally bad, etc etc. The list is enormous and I can understand the frustration of discovering the moment your own kid can't comprehend 2+2 and will never be ready for the real world but understands that there are 3,227.985 genders and that they are fundamentally bad because of the color of their skin. Even when schools get slapped by parents the teachers go right at it again the next day by being even more secretive. Even when these evil actors are caught red handed they still deny it. People need to vent.

I really want to agree with people here, but saying things in the moment and needing to vent, aren’t applicable when one is creating panic.
Has there been a pussification? Yes, of course there has been. However, at the same time school shootings have increased every decade since the 70’s. Saying your going to bring loaded guns to school, at a school board meeting, doesn’t sound like protected speech. It sounds like it’s meant to incite panic much like screaming fire in a crowded theater, or talking about bombs in your luggage on an airplane.
Wether or not I agree with her sentiments doesn’t prevent me from calling her a f***ing idiot for talking about bringing loaded guns to school at a school board meeting.

I really want to agree with people here, but saying things in the moment and needing to vent, aren’t applicable when one is creating panic.
Has there been a pussification? Yes, of course there has been. However, at the same time school shootings have increased every decade since the 70’s. Saying your going to bring loaded guns to school, at a school board meeting, doesn’t sound like protected speech. It sounds like it’s meant to incite panic much like screaming fire in a crowded theater, or talking about bombs in your luggage on an airplane.
Wether or not I agree with her sentiments doesn’t prevent me from calling her a f***ing idiot for talking about bringing loaded guns to school at a school board meeting.
Ya-but - charging her with criminal threatening? Poor choice of words is offensive and idiotic, but it should not require one hire an attorney… Did anyone in the room think she REALLY meant she and others would come armed? What we’re saying is, that amongst those who are hypersensitive, we must use Orwellian Newspeak to avoid cancellation by a system we pay for to educate our children.

Nope.

Ya-but - charging her with criminal threatening? Poor choice of words is offensive and idiotic, but it should not require one hire an attorney… Did anyone in the room think she REALLY meant she and others would come armed? What we’re saying is, that amongst those who are hypersensitive, we must use Orwellian Newspeak to avoid cancellation by a system we pay for to educate our children.

Nope.

The best way to not be misinterpreted is to not say stupid shit. Interpretation lies with the recipients. How many interpretations are there to the statement “that’s not happening and I will bring every single gun loaded and ready to…”
Honest question. Discussion, not personal.

I can’t speak to the charges as I don’t know what constitutes criminal threatening in Virginia. With that said, it certainly doesn’t sound like protected speech especially considering the context (she’s pissed about mandates) and the venue, a school board meeting. Context matters and talking about guns and schools is like orange juice and toothpaste; just don’t mix ‘em.

The best way to not be misinterpreted is to not say stupid shit. Interpretation lies with the recipients. How many interpretations are there to the statement “that’s not happening and I will bring every single gun loaded and ready to…”
Honest question. Discussion, not personal.

I can’t speak to the charges as I don’t know what constitutes criminal threatening in Virginia. With that said, it certainly doesn’t sound like protected speech especially considering the context (she’s pissed about mandates) and the venue, a school board meeting. Context matters and talking about guns and schools is like orange juice and toothpaste; just don’t mix ‘em.

It is f***ing stupid but its dumber to charge someone with it that really didnt have criminal intent. Basically you're advocating for tying up the justice system because someones feelings got hurt. The kopsch could have done anything short of charging her, turn it into a teachable moment about why you dont do shit like that, etc. Of course some of it depends on the
particular state laws over the issue.

It's also kind of ironic that whenever leftards do this shit nobody seems to get charged. But when someone who isn't a commie says something like that, the syreens go off and next thing you know someone is getting arrested. We had 4 years of libtards talking about killing the president openly, on twitter, etc, and not a goddam thing happened to 99% of them.

If the system wants to prosecute people "cuz words" then I dont think its too much to ask for it to be at least ideologically consistent or to abide by a consistent framework for
enforcement.

It is f***ing stupid but its dumber to charge someone with it that really didnt have criminal intent. Basically you're advocating for tying up the justice system because someones feelings got hurt. The kopsch could have done anything short of charging her, turn it into a teachable moment about why you dont do shit like that, etc. Of course some of it depends on the
particular state laws over the issue.

It's also kind of ironic that whenever leftards do this shit nobody seems to get charged. But when someone who isn't a commie says something like that, the syreens go off and next thing you know someone is getting arrested. We had 4 years of libtards talking about killing the president openly, on twitter, etc, and not a goddam thing happened to 99% of them.

If the system wants to prosecute people "cuz words" then I dont think its too much to ask for it to be at least ideologically consistent or to abide by a consistent framework for
enforcement.

Meh, there are words, and there are threatening words. She didn’t say she’d show up and give ‘em a piece of her mind, she specifically mentioned loaded guns.
Who judges intent though? How do you know she didn’t intend to come back with her loaded guns? Because she said so after the fact? By that logic all the diddin-do-nuffins didn’t actually do nuffin, because they say they diddn do nuffin even though it’s all on tape. At least according to them…

I have a low retard threshold (which admittedly makes living with myself difficult at times) but unfortunately, she mentioned guns and schools and much like bombs and planes, there’s no sticking that genie back in the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom