woburn sportsman club

stiggy1972

Banned
a friend recommended wsa to me so i am looking for feedback from members i am looking to shoot my 40 cal pistol and my 22 rifle indoors and out and want to learn skeet i did it in boyscouts many years ago i live in medford so its not to far i did t see hours for shooting on website do they have a store on grounds for ammo i have limited friends that are into shooting

I've been a member at WSA for a few years and I'm active at the club. Just to be clear this is the club in Bedford not Woburn...

For hours: outdoors its 9am (10 on sundays) till sunday with the exception of trap which can be shot under the big lights during matches. Indoors is 6am till midnight. Indoor pistol range is 25ft and 50 ft. Outdoors pistol is currently only 30ft and 25yrds, but the 50yrd line should hopefully be reopened soon. And you can shoot your 22rifle on both the pistol ranges. I can't help you much with trap, but they shoot saturday and sunday most of the day and different matches/leagues. The club does not have an ammo store.

PM me if you want a tour sometime.

I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR 1 YEAR AND IT IS A SAFE AND FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT MY DAUGHTER JOINED THE PISTOL TEAM BACK IN OCTOBER AND ENJOYS IT WE GO TO THE HIGH POWER RANGE CONSTANTLY THE OUTDOOR PISTOL RANGE IS GREAT/THEY HAVE CLUB ACTIVITES/THERE IS ARCHERY BLACK POWDER AIR PISTOL/BREAKFAST ON SUNDAYS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom