Woburn Action Shooters August IDPA Match: The Dog Days of Summer

Hi everyone,

Registration has opened for the August IDPA match at WSA! Follow the link: Register Here You can register at the door, but preregistration through Practiscore is greatly appreciated!

I'll be the match director, with John Iacomini serving as the assistant match director, and we've got some great stages lined up. It will be a fun time, so whether it's your first time trying IDPA or you're a crusty old veteran, come on out and feel the heat in the Dog Days of Summer! This is a 6 stage match and includes a low-light indoor stage. Breakfast and lunch will be available. If you would like to work the match, please PM me. We need setup and SO/ASO help.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

David

thanks beldavius. just registered. wont be able to work it as i have a wedding to go to after, but will definitely help break down some stages

Registered!

Although it's going to be beastly hot on Saturday. I've been lucky with weather at the 3 matches I've been to so far.

Last edited:
yes!

- - - Updated - - -

You may register in person. In the mean time I will fix practiscore. Thanks for the heads up.

I had such a great time!

thanks so very much to Woburn for hosting again, great staff!

a sincere thanks for supplying the pop-up-tents for some nice shade at each stage (except the indoor of course) on such a hot day. I know you guys didn't have to do that, but it is greatly appreciated you did for your fellow man. Can't forget to mention the coolers pack with ice & free water at each stage, at no extra charge!! Very considerate guys

I had a great time and look forward to the next one!

Back
Top Bottom