WINNER>>>Another karma for my fellow collectors

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
I figured since there was little interest in this karma I would pick the winner earlier than expected.......................THE WINNER IS "55_grain" CONGRATS BUDDY, [party]

P.M. me your address or if your attending the Wilmington Gun Show you can pick it up then. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY....THANKS![smile]

I have a really great karma to offer NES GREEN MEMBERS and frequent flyers of the milsurp section of NES.

I like nothing more than to read about the history and technical data regarding the firearms I am collecting or would like to collect. You know that "wish list".

There are others out there as well, SKS Ray and his SKS books, Ken with just about anything he can get his hands on to read. (hows the Finnish language classes coming buddy)

I have a must read for folks who own, or are thinking of purchasing a 1903 or 1903A3. Its a GREAT book. I could not put it down when I first purchased it a few years ago. I since have purchased the newest addition and bought two copies. One to give to someone here on NES.

The title is For Collectors only..."The Model 1903 Springfield Rifle and its variations by Joe Poyer. You may have read other books written by Joe and know he is a great writer with tons of information in every book. This is the 3rd Edition Revised and Expanded. published by North cape Publications, Inc (r).

So here are the rules of this karma . You must be a NES GREEN member have at least posted here on the milsurp forum.

If possible a $5 donation to Comm2A would be great but I wont require it. I will brow beat you if you don't however[wink].

It really is a great book so what do you say folks.

TO ENTER YOU STATE "IN" ANY OTHER STATEMENTS LIKE COOL, IN PLEASE ETC ETC WILL NOT BE ENTERED.

As with my other karma's my daughter will pick the winner on March 5th. Yes I will pay for shipping.

Don't miss out on this ones folks. Its a GREAT book!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck everybody.

Fred aka 50BMG

p.s. folks on my ignore list not eligible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom