Winchester primer rebate

headednorth

NES Member
Probably a dumb question, but regarding the primer rebate, theyre looking for the total $ amount purchased. Is this not counting shipping, hazmat, tax, etc? Just the cost of the primers themselves correct? Kind of know the answer I think, but dont want to leave a few bucks on the table. (Im a cheap prick, lol)
Thanks

I did the cost out the door/shipped which was $280.94 for 10k. The max rebate is $50 (25% off) so I could have put $200 and still got the $50. I mailed mine out a couple weeks ago so we’ll see if I did it right once they process it.

Thank you
Apparently Winchester increased the max rebate amount??? The rebate form I mailed in a couple weeks ago had $50 as the max rebate. Now I looked at the form again tonight as many reloading vendors are having sales etc, and I see it changed. I wonder if Winchester will correct/update my rebate form. I may have to call next week. 25% of my $280 order would be $70 instead of $50 like I originally calculated.

I have to admit I never made a copy of the form I printed out. I did still have the page of the form bookmarked and it shows a max of $100 now but maybe they just updated the webpage? Tbh I dont recall for sure what it said on the form I printed and mailed in.

I have to admit I never made a copy of the form I printed out. I did still have the page of the form bookmarked and it shows a max of $100 now but maybe they just updated the webpage? Tbh I dont recall for sure what it said on the form I printed and mailed in.
Winchester got back to me earlier. Pumped.
0DBC8B0E-B3BD-41B3-AC26-95074A7C6CD8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom