Winchendon Mass fundraiser Gun Show???

kencop93

NES Member
Hey folks.. Im looking in to doing a gun show in Winchendon to benefit Winchendon Pop Warner . Anybody have any ideas or suggestions?? anyone want to help set it up?? I have a few options as to the location.. I really dont want to do it with the people who usually do the gun shows.. I would like all the profit to got to WPW.. this is just an idea that I had to raise a good amount of money. I just thought that I would get any input or help from my friends at NES...

Thanks in advance....Ken

My suggestion is to contact some of the folks who run them for the various gun clubs in your area. IIRC Lunenberg or Fitchburg have run them in the past. They should be able to tell you what's involved in putting one together.

If that doesn't work, contact me via Email (click on username in a post) and I'll try to connect you with someone in the Quincy area who organizes our gun shows at Braintree R&P. I know that there are some folks from Holbrook Sportsmen's Club here on NES and they may be able to point you to the right person to talk with. Holbrook has been running gun shows for probably ~30 years or more, usually 2x/year so they must have it down to a science.

Good luck.

My suggestion is to contact some of the folks who run them for the various gun clubs in your area. IIRC Lunenberg or Fitchburg have run them in the past. They should be able to tell you what's involved in putting one together.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but this is one area of Mass. gun law I've never thought to look into before. Do you need a permit to run a gunshow in Mass.?

Maybe this is a stupid question, but this is one area of Mass. gun law I've never thought to look into before. Do you need a permit to run a gunshow in Mass.?

Not yet!! TTBOMK, you don't need to do anything special at all (this is for gun clubs, don't know about commercial operations).

There is/was one also run in Sturbridge. I think it was also run by a local gun club, but I was never out there and have no first-hand knowledge.

I will. Im going to start working hard on it starting next week I think it will work out fine.. i have some really good ideas on it and several connections around town

Ken

I will. Im going to start working hard on it starting next week I think it will work out fine.. i have some really good ideas on it and several connections around town

Ken

Keep us posted....As a PW coach...I'd love to support a show that's supporting PW.....

If that doesn't work, contact me via Email (click on username in a post) and I'll try to connect you with someone in the Quincy area who organizes our gun shows at Braintree R&P. I know that there are some folks from Holbrook Sportsmen's Club here on NES and they may be able to point you to the right person to talk with. Holbrook has been running gun shows for probably ~30 years or more, usually 2x/year so they must have it down to a science.

Good luck.

+10

Back
Top Bottom